• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs 3 Teased by the IA of Ubi

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
The title say it all, here is the video and one screen of wat the IA say

1523921638-sans-titre7.png

Really looking forward to this one, liked the first two even with their flaws and i'm curious to see the third, especially if it take place in a city like London, Sydney or Tokio!

Erase me from the internet if old.

bucyou

I enjoyed the 1st even through its issues, #2 was way better, Ill for sure pick up 3, curious on the location!

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Here we go again. Yet another exactly the same Ubisoft open world game and i don't even need to see absolutely anything from this game to come to this inevitable conclusion.

DonF

Here we go again. Yet another exactly the same Ubisoft open world game and i don't even need to see absolutely anything from this game to come to this inevitable conclusion.
yep, played watchdogs 1, farcry 4 and assassins creed 2. I feel like I played 90% of ubisoft's output.

Last edited:

-MD-

The other 2 looked uninteresting as hell to me so I avoided, maybe this one will win me over.

GTA manages to bring something new all the time with its story telling and more grounded gameplay yet, UBI struggled to keep things fresh with its relatively new franchise. I wonder why.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Watch Dogs 1 is kinda boring, but 2 is really nice. I hope that in 3 they keep the cool vibe that 2 has

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Second game is way better than the first one, but still, it is strictly by the book, numbers and checklists an Ubisoft open world game™.

Last edited:

Inuteu

I played a few hours into WD2 and turned it off the characters annoyed me to much.
exactly the same reason why I dropped

the lighter tone with all the social media likes shit is terrible to me

I rather have something darker like Mr Robot

KonradLaw

I liked the gameplay improvements in WD2, but vastly prefered the setting and characters in WD2. Aiden was such a glorious asshole and the whole thing felt like Person of Interest: The Game.

VulcanRaven

I skiped the second

didnt liked the tone
Same here. I tried the free trial and didn't like the changes. I hope WD3 will be more like the first one. Camera needs to be closer too.

Aiden Pierce was a great character.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
I kind of dug 2. I agree that the characters are kind of annoying, but over time they grow on you. I think going forward I'll like to see a bit more fidelity to the game worlds in terms of the environments, driving and stuff like that.

Last edited:

DCDW

Played through both games. They definitely did a much better job with the second one and I enjoyed the on the fly co-op missions. I'll be looking forward to seeing what they do with the third game.

Last edited:

Gradly

I actually liked the first WD more as I thought it was simpler and very accessible and didn’t care about the story or characters. I didn’t bother finishing the second WD2 as I found it too much especially the tone.
For me it’s the same scenario I got from older assassins creed compared to the new origin. There is a lot of stuff going on and that you need to master. Every time I leave and come back to play I have to learn things from the start lol. I didn’t suffer from this issue when I played the older games. Anyway gonna see what they come up with this time

Top Bottom