• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014

"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann said in his affidavits. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results."

Added Palmer in her affidavit: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."
Both GOP board members said their concerns included discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precinct poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.

"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary," Palmer explained.
Their affidavits:

Last edited:

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014

Two amazing victories tonight. This is such a good night. Glad I didn't waste my time watching that shit.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
l have to own

Neither does Joe Biden. There's hope for you yet.
I wonder if Trump ultimate plan isn’t to win, but to hurt the credibility of the democrats so badly that he can run in 2024 on the argument that democrats are cheaters and can’t be trusted.

More and more of these suspicious stories are popping up, and right Now the democrats seeem to be content with letting them pile up. At some point it will be difficult to hand wave all of this as coincidence.

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
I wonder if Trump ultimate plan isn’t to win, but to hurt the credibility of the democrats so badly that he can run in 2024 on the argument that democrats are cheaters and can’t be trusted.

More and more of these suspicious stories are popping up, and right Now the democrats seeem to be content with letting them pile up. At some point it will be difficult to hand wave all of this as coincidence.
He isn't trying to hurt the credibility of the Democrats he's trying to hurt the credibility of the entire government, anyone that stands in his way. It's not a new playbook, it's what aspiring autocrats do.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
He isn't trying to hurt the credibility of the Democrats he's trying to hurt the credibility of the entire government, anyone that stands in his way. It's not a new playbook, it's what aspiring autocrats do.
Blah blah blah oh yes I am sure you are very concerned about the government your side claimed was hijacked by Putin the last 4 years.

He is the autocrat, not the career politician your side voted back into power.

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
Last edited:

NoMoChokeSJ

Jun 3, 2014
After endless cries of "where's the evidence" let me know how a source-less snopes article holds up in court
a snopes and a gif, you are a pillar of rationality!
I didn't post the gif ding-bat. It was being replied to. And the 170k votes out of Milwaukee was reported the morning of the 4th, not just a snopes thing. So yeah... multiple sources is rational thought. Believing a van of ballots was trucked in is borderline retarded.

Reactions: eot

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
I didn't post the gif ding-bat. It was being replied to. And the 170k votes out of Milwaukee was reported the morning of the 4th, not just a snopes thing. So yeah... multiple sources is rational thought. Believing a van of ballots was trucked in is borderline retarded.
This type of drop for Biden is not statistically possible. He is pulling ratios higher than most dictators through out history.

treemk

Nov 11, 2019
How were these "mail in ballots" delivered then?