• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
I wonder if Trump ultimate plan isn’t to win, but to hurt the credibility of the democrats so badly that he can run in 2024 on the argument that democrats are cheaters and can’t be trusted.

More and more of these suspicious stories are popping up, and right Now the democrats seeem to be content with letting them pile up. At some point it will be difficult to hand wave all of this as coincidence.
What kind is plan is "I'll lose now so I can win later?" Especially with Trump, someone who doesn't like to lose. I see no other logical conclusion that he would love to prove the fraud, show that he won again, and then execute scorched earth on the establishment.

You can't make this shit up. The same people who claimed our election was hijacked because of a few videos on Facebook, refuse to believe mountains of actual evidence of election fraud this cycle.

Hesemonni

posts like Joe Biden tries to speak (perm warning)
Feb 27, 2007
Finland
You can't make this shit up. The same people who claimed our election was hijacked because of a few videos on Facebook, refuse to believe mountains of actual evidence of election fraud this cycle.
The last time about 200 criminal charges were filed, people were indicted and sent to prison. This time people are spreading baseless conspiracies and lies and are being thrown out of court all the time and cases are being dismissed.

Can you spot the difference?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
The last time about 200 criminal charges were filed, people were indicted and sent to prison. This time people are spreading baseless conspiracies and lies and are being thrown out of court all the time and cases are being dismissed.

Yes, I can. One is the establishment abusing power, the other is the establishment protecting itself. It's understandable though because Trump is going after the establishment. That's why he's one of the most important and refreshing politicians of our age.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

Cite the people who specifically went to jail for treason?

Reactions: HeresJohnny

EHuntingon

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2013
Michigan
ehuntington.org
It's very hard to get solid information when all this is happening in realtime. Sources don't reconcile with each other. There's two windows. The may show the same thing, they both look dramatically different.

NoMoChokeSJ

Jun 3, 2014
We will spend 3 years believe Biden colluded with Russia to win, obviously.
That's perfectly fine and they can investigate it if they deem necessary, just like Trump appointed Jeff Sessions did with Mueller. Let's be honest though.... You guys would still scream fraud even if Trump appointed poll watchers verified every signature and personal ID of every voter in the nation. There is absolutely no way any election that Trump loses isn't deemed corrupt by his followers.

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

treemk

Nov 11, 2019
That's perfectly fine and they can investigate it if they deem necessary, just like Trump appointed Jeff Sessions did with Mueller. Let's be honest though.... You guys would still scream fraud even if Trump appointed poll watchers verified every signature and personal ID of every voter in the nation. There is absolutely no way any election that Trump loses isn't deemed corrupt by his followers.
Nah, but considering you cheated the fuck out of this election I guess we'll never know
🤷‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: EHuntingon

ExpandKong

Barlog's Bestie
Jan 9, 2018
You sure about that?

NoMoChokeSJ

Jun 3, 2014
Nah, but considering you cheated the fuck out of this election I guess we'll never know
🤷‍♂️
If they "cheated the fuck out of this election", it shouldn't be too hard to prove. And yeah, we know the whining would still be there because its there anytime Trump is challenged. You guys whined they asked him difficult questions during the debates.... He's the fucking POTUS he should be able to answer difficult questions without acting like a bitch in the process.

Reactions: suedester

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
I too would try to save face with my party too after getting national attention and embarrassing the President in the process. At least they got a personal phone call from the President out of it.

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Barlog's Bestie
Jan 9, 2018
If they "cheated the fuck out of this election", it shouldn't be too hard to prove. And yeah, we know the whining would still be there because its there anytime Trump is challenged. You guys whined they asked him difficult questions during the debates.... He's the fucking POTUS he should be able to answer difficult questions without acting like a bitch in the process.
We “whined” when they turned to Biden and asked him his favorite color.

treemk

Nov 11, 2019
Don't worry, it's being proven. Not only are there red flags all over the place, the reports of cheating and threats of violence lines up PERFECTLY with the moral character the left has shown time after time over the past four years.

It's hilarious watching your side argue while seeming completely ignorant to how far the left has completely and entirely bankrupt their credibility.

Reactions: makaveli60

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
🤷‍♂️
there’s still no evidence to prove theres widespread voter fraud. And do you really think the democrats are capable of orchestrating widespread voter fraud across multiple states and through extensive audits and reviews? Even republican lawmakers and Trump appointed officials are denying there’s any fraud either orchestrated by the democrats or enough of it to make an impact on the elections. Time for a reality check. Trump lost. Move on.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: hyperbertha

Horns

Jun 23, 2010
Looking forward to them changing their minds again when investigators find that they lied about what happened. At least these two will likely lose their positions in the future.

Reactions: Haribokart

Zangiefy360

Cross Forum Drama ..........Queen
Aug 30, 2018
there’s still no evidence to prove theres widespread voter fraud. And do you really think the democrats are capable of orchestrating widespread voter fraud across multiple states and through extensive audits and reviews? Even republican lawmakers and Trump appointed officials are denying there’s any fraud either orchestrated by the democrats or enough of it to make an impact on the elections. Time for a reality check. Trump lost. Move on.
So you're admitting voter fraud exists?

treemk

Nov 11, 2019
Affidavits are evidence, try to keep up

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
So you're admitting voter fraud exists?
voter fraud exists in every election, yes. It occurred this election for both democrats and republicans. People vote twice, vote on behalf of dead people etc.. the thing is a lot of these people get caught and it’s a federal crime. While fraud exists, it’s rarely ever enough to change an election because of how minuscule it is compared to the total number of votes

ExpandKong

Barlog's Bestie
Jan 9, 2018
Just in general or when we're not busy hating minorities and colluding with Russia?
I just wanna know if we've been told which side to pick in the next gen console wars, gotta update my Christmas wish list to reflect.

Looking forward to them changing their minds again when investigators find that they lied about what happened. At least these two will likely lose their positions in the future.
I imagine they'll resign of their own free will when this is all over since elected officials are threatening their fucking kids on Twitter.

• Fire
Reactions: SinDelta

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
I’m very pro investigation because once it’s determined that there election was secure and Biden legitimately won, the Trump crybabies will either need to accept the results or spend the rest of their life complaining about it

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
Affidavits that do not hold up under close reading, interrogation or examination by judges and investigators who actually know electoral law? Those affidavits are about as relevant as toilet paper.

treemk

Nov 11, 2019
Affidavits that do not hold up under close reading, interrogation or examination by judges and investigators who actually know electoral law? Those affidavits are about as relevant as toilet paper.
Let me know where you read all 50+ of the affidavits so I can check them out

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016

affidavits are only evidence if the person is willing to testify under oath as heresay is not admissible in court. (Still waiting on this to happen) Besides, that document is just saying the election is somehow fraudulent because the democrats wanted to streamline the process of mail in ballots. There’s nothing in there saying “here’s the hard evidence that the democrats manipulated votes, infiltrated polling places, even somehow convincing republican lawmakers in charge of swing state elections to shift over to their side.

It’s really sad actually how unbelievable beholden a lot of these republicans are to trumps base

SinDelta

May 21, 2020
You just going to ignore the doxxing and threats to their kids?

Zangiefy360

Cross Forum Drama ..........Queen
Aug 30, 2018
voter fraud exists in every election, yes. It occurred this election for both democrats and republicans. People vote twice, vote on behalf of dead people etc.. the thing is a lot of these people get caught and it’s a federal crime. While fraud exists, it’s rarely ever enough to change an election because of how minuscule it is compared to the total number of votes
Great, so now that we're on the same page about voter fraud, let's wait and see how this plays out.

Reactions: TheContact

ExpandKong

Barlog's Bestie
Jan 9, 2018
Apparently not read well... 100%. <- see this dot? thats a period. it means the statement ended. so it doesn't say 100% of trump supporters. Cry victim much?
Is English your primary language? I was going to make a joke about how I just assumed that period was one of many typos that find their way into your posts, but if you're ESL I don't want to end up on an accountability list.

I’m very pro investigation because once it’s determined that there election was secure and Biden legitimately won, the Trump crybabies will either need to accept the results or spend the rest of their life complaining about it
Hey you're not so bad after all.

May 22, 2018
I'm hoping that we find out today whether or not their attempt to rescind their votes is actually going to happen or not. Because I have seen several sources say that the deadline has passed and that all they have done is basically just ask to have their votes rescinded rather than actually rescind their votes officially.

I'm hoping that's the case because I would really like this to be over as soon as possible rather than this pointless circus drag out even longer than it needs to.

Last edited:
Reactions: EHuntingon

ExpandKong

Barlog's Bestie
Jan 9, 2018
I'm hoping that we find out today whether or not their attempt to rescind their votes is actually going to happen or not. Because I have seen several sources say that the deadline has passed and that all they have done is basically just ask to have their votes rescinded rather than actually rescind to their votes.

I'm hoping that's the case because I would really like this to be over as soon as possible rather than this pointless circus drag out even longer than it needs to.
We're just gonna ignore the very plausible scenario that they were coerced into casting those votes with threats of violence against their families I guess.