• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
www.scifijapan.com
I'm hoping that we find out today whether or not their attempt to rescind their votes is actually going to happen or not. Because I have seen several sources say that the deadline has passed and that all they have done is basically just ask to have their votes rescinded rather than actually rescind to their votes.

I'm hoping that's the case because I would really like this to be over as soon as possible rather than this pointless circus drag out even longer than it needs to.
Nope. We'll drag this shit out for as long as possible. 4 years even, if Beijin Biden ends up stealing the election. The left has poked conservatives/right leaning people for far
too long. We're gonna start pushing back.

eclipze

Mar 30, 2007
We're just gonna ignore the very plausible scenario that they were coerced into casting those votes with threats of violence against their families I guess.
False. Palmer stated that she was not coerced into casting those votes due to threats of violence.

Reactions: Trey
May 22, 2018
We're just gonna ignore the very plausible scenario that they were coerced into casting those votes with threats of violence against their families I guess.
Not at all. If they feel they were threatened and are able to prove it in front of a court then they should absolutely be given the right to do so. And if the court agrees anyone involved in such threats should absolutely face whatever legal repercussions they need to.

However that is legally separate from the general election itself. So you cannot just put everything else on hold because of such a situation.

Reactions: Haribokart

Zangiefy360

Cross Forum Drama ..........Queen
Aug 30, 2018
I'm hoping that we find out today whether or not their attempt to rescind their votes is actually going to happen or not. Because I have seen several sources say that the deadline has passed and that all they have done is basically just ask to have their votes rescinded rather than actually rescind their votes officially.

I'm hoping that's the case because I would really like this to be over as soon as possible rather than this pointless circus drag out even longer than it needs to.
You're in a hurry to debase our nation for a Chinese asset?

Time for you to step back and reflect on what led you to this point, son.

• Love
Reactions: Sign and ultrazilla
May 22, 2018
Nope. We'll drag this shit out for as long as possible. 4 years even, if Beijin Biden ends up stealing the election. The left has poked conservatives/right leaning people for far
I really really hate to break it to you but you don't have four years. You really don't even have four weeks at this point. You have to prove in court that all of this was rigged or whatever in the next few weeks. Otherwise the election gets certified and Biden takes office in January. Don't get me wrong I mean the Republicans and Trump are free to carry out whatever Petty lawsuits that they want after that, but it's not going to get Biden out of office at that point.

But Trump is free to try again in four more years. 🙂

Last edited:

NoMoChokeSJ

Jun 3, 2014
Is English your primary language? I was going to make a joke about how I just assumed that period was one of many typos that find their way into your posts, but if you're ESL I don't want to end up on an accountability list.

Hey you're not so bad after all.
Yes english is my primary language, and unlike a good chunk of those one here complaining about voter fraud, I'm also American and actually vote here. Spelling errors are from typing on a phone. Sometimes I catch them, sometimes I don't.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
www.scifijapan.com
I really really hate to break it to you but you don't have four years. You really don't even have four weeks at this point. You have to prove in court that all of this was rigged or whatever. Otherwise the election gets certified and Biden takes office in January. Don't get me wrong I mean the Republicans and Trump are free to carry out whatever Petty lawsuits that they want after that, but it's not going to get Biden out of office at that point.

But Trump is free to try again in four more years. 🙂
You really are misinformed. None of what you wrote is true. Go educate yourself before dipping your toes in the deep end.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
www.scifijapan.com
Still not explaining where I'm wrong.

I mean if I am so blatantly incorrect then it really shouldn't be that hard to explain how I am wrong. Go ahead take the opportunity and dunk on me. Let's do this.
Biden is NOT President Elect. The crooked MSM thinks they crown the President. They don't. The Electoral College does.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Bottom line. If President Trump "carries on with his petty lawsuits" and wins, he gets elected. Biden is NOT THE PRESIDENT ELECT YET. He hasn't been elected for office.
Okay so you didn't actually read what I said. Trump is absolutely free to carry on his lawsuits or whatever, but he has to be able to prove that Biden did not win the election before all of the states get certified. Which is going to happen in roughly 3 weeks. So Trump has until then to convince a court of law that the election was rigged and that he is the real winner before that. Otherwise Biden gets confirmed as president elect and gets to take office in January regardless of whatever appeals or anything Trump has going.

And I'm not sure you have been paying attention or not but Trump has lost over 20 cases in right around 2 weeks. And in none of them has his legal team provided anything that the courts consider to be hard evidence of any kind of fraud. So good luck with that lol

Last edited:

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
www.scifijapan.com
Okay so you didn't actually read what I said. Trump is absolutely free to carry on his lawsuits or whatever, but he has to be able to prove that Biden did not win the election before all of the states get certified. Which is going to happen in roughly 3 weeks. So Trump has until then to convince a court of law that the election was rigged and that he is the real winner before that. otherwise Biden gets confirmed as soon as it elect and gets to take office in January regardless of whatever appeals or anything Trump has going.

And and I'm not sure you have been paying attention or not but Trump has lost over 20 cases in right around 2 weeks. Beand in none of them has his legal team provided anything that the courts consider to be hard evidence of any kind of fraud. So good luck with that lol
The election is being contested. Biden is not President Elect. But go on sucking from the MSM's tits because they don't have an agenda, right?

May 22, 2018
Who certifies the Presidential Election? Go educate yourself and get back to me. Facts. Not your lefty feelings.
The states do. Try and keep up please. Which is why I said that Trump has right around 3 weeks to prove that he won. Because all of the states will certify over the course of the next three weeks. Which means if he does not convince the courts of widespread fraud in that short period of time then Biden gets confirmed as the President elect. Which means Biden takes office in January.

Holy shit it shouldn't be that hard to explain something so freaking basic.

• LOL
Reactions: hyperbertha

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
Listing their names would put them and their families at risk, that is the moral character of what your supporting
I wonder what your thoughts were during the impeachment trial. I’m fine with keeping their name hidden, but does this verify that someone actually testified under oath? I’m not seeing that, just the document saying the processes the democrats put in place before the election was fraudulent, but again I’m not seeing any evidence proving that

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
The states do. Try and keep up please. Which is why I said that Trump has right around 3 weeks to prove that he won. Because all of the states will certify over the course of the next three weeks. Which means if he does not convince the courts of widespread fraud in that short period of time then Biden gets confirmed as the President elect. Which means Biden takes office in January.

Holy shit it shouldn't be that hard to explain something so freaking basic.
You aren't talking to me, but this post is hilarious.

First, following the discussion back, this doesn't conflict with anything the person you were responding to said.

He is talking about if Biden wins, so nothing you [NI] are saying is relevant.

But what I find truly hilarious, NI, is you suddenly get the facts exactly right when you think you can dunk on someone. And still miss the net.

May 22, 2018
What if they don't
They will. Unless there is a court intervention the states will certify. Any that don't will be immediately taken to court and forced to provide reasoning for their refusal to do so. States are not going to just completely ignore their duty just because the person who lost the election is throwing a tantrum. I know it's hard for you guys to accept but Trump will have to prove widespread fraud in court in at least one of the key swing States in order to prevent Biden from becoming the president-elect.

Not everyone puts party over country. So unless the courts step in the states are going to certify in the end.

EHuntingon

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2013
Michigan
ehuntington.org
What if they don't
Then it’s up to the state’s legislatures, but Nobody_Important Nobody_Important is right about a time crunch. There’s a hard deadline at December 14. Trump has time, but he has to use it wisely. I think there’s clear evidence of, at least human error, but it has to be proven. Legal proceedings and legislative sessions take time. That time is running out.

Reactions: Nymphae
Aug 28, 2019
Still not explaining where I'm wrong.

I mean if I am so blatantly incorrect then it really shouldn't be that hard to explain how I am wrong. Go ahead take the opportunity and dunk on me. Let's do this.
Whether or not it's certified for Biden you'll still be dealing with some severe headaches from all your cognitive dissonance. Not sure why I need to explain to you the various different ways Biden could NOT be elected? Heck, if you remove all contested states from the picture Trump has an electoral lead, if you discount anything after Tuesday Trump wins as well, as it was after Tuesday that everything suspicious went down. Your problem is you think the process is legitimate enough that should Biden win it will validate you but I never claimed Trump would win, that this would be overturned because I don't believe in the process or the system like you do. A system that cheated JFK into office (and murdered him when he wouldn't play ball), that got us into war in Vietnam over a false flag attack, that allowed 9/11 to happen, that told us Iraq had WMDs, that contributed to the housing crisis, that used the IRS to target political enemies, that spies on reporters, that spies on all of us, that tortures people, that drone strikes people including Americans without trial, that uses mail-in voting, ballot harvesting and electronic voting machines connected to the internet, a system so dedicated to perpetuating its own necessity all temporary programs become permanent staples of it, that spends 3 years investigating a bogus claim with zero evidence with a head of the investigation who let men innocent of their crimes die in prison while the guilty walked free to be his informant, that impeaches someone they don't like over a phone call, that has proven they will quarantine the healthy and destroy your livelihood over a .03% mortality rate flu, a system propped up by a media unwilling to challenge it, examine it or do anything besides cover for it, a system were meant to believe is 100% truthful without any transparency, without following the rule of law, the constitution or even past precedent in how it operates, with last minute changes made by people not in charge of such changes and with many witnesses ready to testify to the improprieties even despite kicking out the political enemies legally allowed to observe, its crimes so heinous even its own useful idiots will turn on it and people whose livelihoods and children are threatened will still persevere in standing up to it because it's simply that corrupt. This is your system you believe in, this is your system you'll think validates your world view. Enjoy the cognitive dissonance.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Then it’s up to the state’s legislatures, but Nobody_Important Nobody_Important is right about a time crunch. There’s a hard deadline at December 14. Trump has time, but he has to use it wisely. I think there’s clear evidence of, at least human error, but it has to be proven. Legal proceedings and legislative sessions take time. That time is running out.
I think everyone knows this, though. We get a Kraken or we dont. But we were told we wouldn't get the Kraken just yet, so we need to wait.

I think Tim Pool may have hit the nail on the head with his theory - none of these cases upfront mean anything. Here's the thing - if Trump simply did nothing while waiting for the big case [or whatever his plan was] it would effectively be conceding. People, on both sides, would get angry he wasn't doing anything. Which would mean all the upfront cases are just time wasters [though wins are nice] til his main argument is prepared.

Now, whether this main argument [the kraken] materializes is a different issue. But Tim is correct... if one was planned, they would need a way to hold firm til then.

May 22, 2018
epic cope lol. I asked what happens if they don't, can you entertain that thought and explain what would happen?
I don't have to entertain the thought because it's not going to happen unless there is some kind of Court intervention. You can come up with insane hypotheticals all day long if you want to and if that makes you feel better then that's awesome I'm not going to stop you. But back in the real world the people who certify the elections are still bound by ethics and the law. So if they were to not certify that means that they would have to explain why they are not certifying the election. Which means they would have to have cause to do so. And random claims of evidence that are shouted at the clouds by the person who lost the election is not going to be enough. So either the Trump legal team will have to prove that they lost the election via widespread fraud or Biden becomes the president-elect.

Once again I sympathize with you given how much time and energy you have put into the various conspiracy theories that you have posted over the last two weeks, but that doesn't cancel out the actual reality of the situation and what the Trump legal team is facing.

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
Not sure why I need to explain to you the various different ways Biden could NOT be elected? Heck, if you remove all contested states from the picture Trump has an electoral lead, if you discount anything after Tuesday Trump wins as well, as it was after Tuesday that everything suspicious went down.
If you remove all the states that Trump is contesting, Trump would have the electoral lead? Wow, you might be on to something.

Reactions: ultrazilla
Aug 28, 2019
I think everyone knows this, though. We get a Kraken or we dont. But we were told we wouldn't get the Kraken just yet, so we need to wait.

I think Tim Pool may have hit the nail on the head with his theory - none of these cases upfront mean anything. Here's the thing - if Trump simply did nothing while waiting for the big case [or whatever his plan was] it would effectively be conceding. People, on both sides, would get angry he wasn't doing anything. Which would mean all the upfront cases are just time wasters [though wins are nice] til his main argument is prepared.

Now, whether this main argument [the kraken] materializes is a different issue. But Tim is correct... if one was planned, they would need a way to hold firm til then.

• Empathy
Reactions: EHuntingon

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
I don't have to entertain the thought

I simply asked you to say what would happen if it didn't, your cope screed has me in tears bro lol. I've seen what I'm asking for from several people who don't suffer from such a pronounced case of TDS. It's ok if you don't want to say it, I know you know.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
"Worthless" by meaning the people who "swear" on the affidavit knowingly can be prosecuted for perjury? :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Try harder.
If they knowingly lied, then yes.

But you can't prosecute people for being stupid or ignorant about the electoral process or electoral law, unfortunately, which means they'll just get thrown out.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
I simply asked you to say what would happen if it didn't, your cope screed has me in tears bro lol. I've seen what I'm asking for from several people who don't suffer from such a pronounced case of TDS. It's ok if you don't want to say it, I know you know.

Except I literally just explained what would happen if they didn't. You talk about me coping while you blatantly ignore the various laws and hurdles that their legal team is facing.

Last edited:

Horns

Jun 23, 2010
Do people really think they can steal an election by not certifying the results? There is zero chance of that happening. I fully expect delusional people to try and equally delusional people to believe this is legitimate method of a soft coup. Having trouble even taking anyone serious who believes this.

epicnemesis

May 9, 2008
Do people really think they can steal an election by not certifying the results? There is zero chance of that happening. I fully expect delusional people to try and equally delusional people to believe this is legitimate method of a soft coup. Having trouble even taking anyone serious who believes this.
No people don’t really think that, but they can hold certification as a carrot to actually do their fucking job and investigate the irregularities.