• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Montreal BATMAN game reveal @ DCFanDome 10:25AM PDT/ 01:25PM EST / 07:25PM CEST

I have always wanted an open-world Batman game based on the Animated Series. I really like how Gotham looks in it:
RsrUhBu.jpg
That would be awesome.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Much as I liked the first Wonder Woman movie I really don’t want to listen to this part of the broadcast. Guess I’ll just keep it muted until 10:25. Don’t fucking disappoint us, WB.

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
gonna guess there is no chance this is next gen only.

hoping there is zero Joker in this one

99% of third party games will be cross gen until the start of 2022 imo. Too many users to ignore and the backwards compatibility in the new consoles is another reason to make them cross gen while releasing a patch which ups resolution and framerate. It’s an easy sell on all platforms.

I want next gen only games too!

A

Anal Wake

Unconfirmed Member
Don’t watch the steam, waiting for a post with the trailer :messenger_sunglasses:

MiguelItUp

Watch Batman be a character they add later or something. Lol. Whatever, if it plays like Arkham, and it looks like it certainly will, I'll enjoy it.

Top Bottom