• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Montreal BATMAN game reveal @ DCFanDome 10:25AM PDT/ 01:25PM EST / 07:25PM CEST

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Ok so... this leveling system and focus on co-op has me very worried about a MTX-heavy experience. I honestly don’t see how else a system with enemy levels makes sense.

Another point: the combat looks altered and not as smooth or dynamic as the Batman games. I’m kinda 50/50 on this. Color me worried.

InertKiwi

I'm pretty sold on this. But i'm curious why there's no Tim Drake. And if Damian is there and is Robin, I hope Time is in there as Red Robin.

Pantz

Looks good, but not exactly what people really wanted. Always roll my eyes when they show 4 characters standing next to each other in a trailer.

Arun1910

Disappointed in this.

Combat doesn't look fluid and they've added in enemy levels. It never had a place in the old batman games and it just makes the game less realistic when it comes to combat.

Was hoping for a bigger graphical jump. I assume this is crossgen. Coop seems fun, but I loved taking my time in the previous Arkham games, whenever a game is coop I skip cutscenes and just try to outplay my team

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Why worry? It's set up for microtransactions lol.
The enemy leveling system has no place in Batman games. And I do NOT like the idea of these big-ass health bars that will encourage "booster packs". This isn't looking good. At all. Fucking WB.

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

Ok so... this leveling system and focus on co-op has me very worried about a MTX-heavy experience. I honestly don’t see how else a system with enemy levels makes sense.

Another point: the combat looks altered and not as smooth or dynamic as the Batman games. I’m kinda 50/50 on this. Color me worried.

Level 40 goons that look exactly like the level 10 goons but they one shotting you.

You guys remember WB games are the ones who set up the scheme for Shadow of War, right? They removed the in-game store after the fans shat on it.

This game is nothing more than a cash-grab. Level boosters, costume packs etc. It has mtx written all over it.

jakinov

Disappointed in this.

Combat doesn't look fluid and they've added in enemy levels. It never had a place in the old batman games and it just makes the game less realistic when it comes to combat.
Honestly just reminds me of generic open-world sword gameplay. But it seems like automated than Arkham games at least.

bosnianpie

I didn't like all the shit on the screen with neon, lightning and digits everywhere. It's like the target audience are 12 year olds. This is not for me.

ExKing

says GAF is a racist board but still wants to be a part of it...
Very excited, this game looks dope.

Day 1 and Redhood for me.

Bartski

Gold Member
WHAT

QxDb9rg.jpg

#Phonepunk#

Banned
love whenever i check out a beloved childhood property and the first thing i see is "your hero is dead"

seems to happen a lot these days

Looks like it could be alright. Glad that WB Montreal is letting the Arkhamverse rest, I was worried for a moment when it opened up with the Wayne Mansion explosion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom