• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Montreal Seemingly Tease Next Batman Game With Cryptic “Capture the Knight” Logo Puzzle

Mista

Banned
EN2Zcr7VUAEVm-s.jpg

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from WB Montreal, the developer behind the esteemed Batman Arkham trilogy of games. Four months on from a brief teaser montage that showcased a bunch of different logos, we’ve got another one. This time, it was revealed as a series of incomplete images that when matched together produce a single logo. The caption reads “Cape sur la nuit,” which translates from French to English as “Capture the Knight.”

The images were posted across three different WB social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You’re seeing the complete logo compiled together above.

dottme

I think the messed up the translation.

Cape means Cape (yeah French and English exchange lot of word) and nuit means night (and not knight).
The cape can be a reference to Batman.

MDSLKTR

I think the messed up the translation.

Cape means Cape (yeah French and English exchange lot of word) and nuit means night (and not knight).
The cape can be a reference to Batman.
Yes, the translation doesn't match. In that context in French it would mean "head towards the night".

dottme

Yes, the translation doesn't match. In that context in French it would mean "head towards the night".
I was thinking about it, but it would have been “cap sur la nuit” and not “cape sur la nuit”.
but it can be a pun.

Top Bottom