• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Multiversus gameplay leak (5 mins)

fermcr

Video is gone!

confusedtravolta.jpg

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

I see the retard Steven Universe= Biggest Fail to me.

If you are a real gamer, you will know that put Superman in a videogame will be a shitty game ( except injustice and the Snes game)

Last edited:

Vaelka

If you are a real gamer, you will know that put Superman in a videogame will be a shitty game ( except injustice and the Snes game)

The gameplay looks so floaty and slow?
Like gravity isn't working as it should and make the characters levitate/ lag in the air and like they're fighting against gravity to throw punches and kicks <_<, it's very strange.
It looks almost like it's playing slowed down at 0.5 speed or something.

Edit: Also out of every character from GoT.
Arya?...
Like the least interesting character ever the moment she started training as an assassin ( and became an assassin of doom after like a couple of weeks ).
So many better characters to use o_O.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This bald vaguely Asian dude just reminded me about that meme-of-the-season a few years ago where everybody was riding Shaggy's dick saying he was more badass than Chuck Norris. You guys remember that? That was better than this.

Reizo Ryuu

Really hope it's only two attack buttons and not more; three attack buttons made the nickelodeon game needlessly complex.
Also items?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
This is the exact same thing as PSASBR or Nickalodeon Fighter thing.

It'll fail for the same reasons.

Well, at least Sony tried to make it a bit different (in ways that also made it worse) to make it seem like less of a straight clone. These guys seems to have not even bothered, it's just Smash.

Notabueno

Banned
Well, at least Sony tried to make it a bit different (in ways that also made it worse) to make it seem like less of a straight clone. These guys seems to have not even bothered, it's just Smash.

Oh that, yes, it's the same thing as platform karting games, nobody has ever manage to make a successful one like Mario Kart, besides maybe Crash Team Racing to some extent.

Synless

Oh that, yes, it's the same thing as platform karting games, nobody has ever manage to make a successful one like Mario Kart, besides maybe Crash Team Racing to some extent.
Nobody has given it the same budget as Nintendo. It is the only reason it has failed when others have done it.

If Sony did PABR again with Smash Ultimate budget, it would be a hit.

Notabueno

Banned
Nobody has given it the same budget as Nintendo. It is the only reason it has failed when others have done it.

If Sony did PABR again with Smash Ultimate budget, it would be a hit.

Yes, but magic, I like magic thinking. No Sony will never make anything close to SSB, nobody will probably, it's one of the hardest games to reproduce and budget has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

Synless

Yes, but magic, I like magic thinking. No Sony will never make anything close to SSB, nobody will probably, it's one of the hardest games to reproduce and budget has nothing to do with it.
I’m going to have to disagree. Sony has the backlog of characters, experiences, and talent to do it. The one time they threw out a game with a no name developer that was known to have a low budget to begin with they put out a decent game. Give it a known team with talent and a solid budget, it would be a hit.

Hoppa

It’s gonna be good for one or two weeks for the Shaggy memes but nobody will be playing this game a month after launch. Same with the Nickelodeon one not long ago

It’s gonna be good for one or two weeks for the Shaggy memes but nobody will be playing this game a month after launch. Same with the Nickelodeon one not long ago
This one is free to play though. It will at least have longer legs due to that.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

No shame.

Imagine being the face for a game that is a complete copy of Smash Bros. A game that whose first version came out decades ago. And hyping it up like it's the most innovative brawler ever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom