• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB register Gotham Knights game domain

Bullet Club

k290hRN.jpg
\

This would be WB Montreal's game, with Rocksteady doing Suicide Squad.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Does this title suggest an ensemble cast?
Actually, surely the Suicide Squad game would be as well, right?
I wonder what their structure would be. Do you figure we'd be able to switch characters in the open world, or would we be changing between them as fits a linear script?

Kadve

Does this title suggest an ensemble cast?
Actually, surely the Suicide Squad game would be as well, right?
I wonder what their structure would be. Do you figure we'd be able to switch characters in the open world, or would we be changing between them as fits a linear script?

Hm....

The next Batman Arkham game is set to kick off a shared DC game universe, claims new report

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-next...-a-shared-dc-game-universe-claims-new-report/

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
This suggest a multiplayer game.

Well, shit.
Maybe... The comic series, from what I gather, is just about the extended "bat family". If this is based after Arkham Knight where Batman isn't around, then a game focused on the other Bat universe heroes would make sense. So it *might* just be referring to that. Although Rocksteady not doing it is a red flag, so yeah, might actually be a MP spin-off.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Could be related to:

Description
Batman: Gotham Knights is a monthly American comic book series that was published by DC Comics. The original intent of this book was to feature the exploits of Batman and his extended family, such as Alfred Pennyworth, Batgirl, Nightwing, Robin, Oracle, and Catwoman, among others. Wikipedia

Top Bottom