• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'We had a wedding ceremony in his bedroom': Michael Jackson accuser reveals he 'married the singer when he was ten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
This is very scary times we live in.

I'm reading Resetera, Twitter, etc. and people are 100% convinced that Michael Jackson is a pedophile after watching this documentary. If anyone explains why they don't believe Wade and James' story, they're often accuse do of "protecting a pedophile."

I understand that sexual molestation if hard to prove, but to take an accusations with no proof whatsoever and to believe it as a fact is scary.

This means that if anyone makes an accusations with literally no evidence, then people are going to want that accuser to be sent to prison without having his day in trail, and that is a very scary thought. Yes, doesn't happen, but that's literally where their mindset is whenever someone makes an accusation.

I've stated several times that Michael Jackson displayed odd behavior. Sleeping in bed with children is something a pedophile would in fact want to do. However, I do not believe that automatically makes someone a pedophile.

If these two accusers are in fact giving false statements and lying about their stories, then that should raise A LOT of flags. This means that their story could in fact be made up.

You know what's interesting? If Wade and James were caught on tape stating this was all fake, then these same people would most likely change their opinion.

I personally don't know what happened, but It's hard for me to take these two accusers seriously when they lied so many times.

I think the MJ Estate legal team is investigating they may come out with some damaging stuff.

This is why I think people have an open mind instead of writing one side off.

mckmas8808

Banned
he is a weirdo. that much is for sure. but i think you can sleep next to someone and have a platonic relationship. i have slept next to friends many many times without having sex with them. i have slept next to women, i have slept next to straight men, i have slept next to gay men, i have slept next to queer people. all friends and people with mutual respect & trusted and nobody was abused. it's not impossible to behave yourself.

ditto with writing or saying that you love somebody. some people just say that. some people are very affectionate. some people are not so. some people are incredibly flirty but actually conservative in their sex life. some people are asexual. there is a huge spectrum, is there not? why can't MJ be the furthest asexual alien on that imaginary line?

tbh i feel like this most recent stuff is mostly an opportunity for people who would condemn him even for the non-sexual stuff he has done, simply because it is so out of the norm for society, and it gives the worst impression. it's more about re-assessing what we already know in the new 1984 HR Hellscape of 2019.

mostly i am sad the de-platforming of Michael Jackson is happening. all over an HBO documentary with no new evidence? since things are starting to disappear i watched the Captain EO short film last night. this is a pretty crazy artifact of the 80s for anyone who hasn't seen it, written by George Lucas and directed by Francis Ford Coppola for the Mouse. basically Disney collaborating with Lucasfilm to make a longform MJ-in-Star Wars music video, with a cyberpunk Angelica Huston as a cool borg-style space monster:

watch it while you can.

WHOA! This is the first time I've seen this video and heard the song. The look and sounds is SOOO freaking 80s omg! Is there any way someone born after the year 1995 can appreciate just how 80s this is?

cryptoadam

Banned
Well better start burning your Thriller albums.

Simpsons have pulled the MJ episode out of circulation. The guy is going to be cancelled.

Its kinda funny to me as a wrestling fan that WWE caught some backlash for pretending Chris Benoit doesn't exist, even had some funny memes of him being replaced by a black silhouette.

Now cancelling people is the norm and a reality.

Yup, this is how Michael Jackson's legacy dies, a decade after his death, when it seemed like people had moved on and just chose to focus on the music, now this has happened.

It was probably inevitable in a post-#MeToo era, nothing can be left well enough alone anymore.

I'm reading Resetera, Twitter, etc. and people are 100% convinced that Michael Jackson is a pedophile after watching this documentary. If anyone explains why they don't believe Wade and James' story, they're often accuse do of "protecting a pedophile."

I understand that sexual molestation if hard to prove, but to take an accusations with no proof whatsoever and to believe it as a fact is scary.

This means that if anyone makes an accusations with literally no evidence, then people are going to want that accuser to be sent to prison without having his day in trail, and that is a very scary thought. Yes, doesn't happen, but that's literally where their mindset is whenever someone makes an accusation.

It's just how modern culture operates, if someone's accused of something then they're guilty, no questions asked.

Obviously though you can't send someone to prison that way, but you can ruin their lives, you can render them persona non grata and ruin their livelihoods and their legacy.

I picture a future with huge tent cities across America of men who are rendered homeless by being "canceled" by the SJW mob.

gohepcat

Banned

I've stated several times that Michael Jackson displayed odd behavior. Sleeping in bed with children is something a pedophile would in fact want to do. However, I do not believe that automatically makes someone a pedophile.

If these two accusers are in fact giving false statements and lying about their stories, then that should raise A LOT of flags. This means that their story could in fact be made up.

You know what's interesting? If Wade and James were caught on tape stating this was all fake, then these same people would most likely change their opinion.

I personally don't know what happened, but It's hard for me to take these two accusers seriously when they lied so many times.

I think the MJ Estate legal team is investigating they may come out with some damaging stuff.

You haven't watched the doc have you

mckmas8808

Banned
It's just how modern culture operates, if someone's accused of something then they're guilty, no questions asked.

Obviously though you can't send someone to prison that way, but you can ruin their lives, you can render them persona non grata and ruin their livelihoods and their legacy.

I picture a future with huge tent cities across America of men who are rendered homeless by being "canceled" by the SJW mob.

This has nothing to do with SJWs.

Mochilador

I’m a huge MJ fan so biased, but I’m going to need hard evidence. Michael wasn’t some slick, clever guy. None of this stuff ever held up in court, and the plaintiffs and parents were all too willing to settle for a check. Real abuse victims tend to be genuinely trying to prevent a criminal from doing a heinous act repeatedly. Not saying it’s impossible, but I’m going to need the proverbial smoking gun/video.
Same here.

Been reading some articles about whether or not people should stop listening to MJ. Listen, this argument about collectively boycotting him is fucking stupid on so many levels. The man is long dead, you're not punishing him regardless of what you do. If you personally don't feel comfortable listening to a probable pedophile (although he has been on that list for like 20 years or something, this is not even something new) then don't do it. We're free individuals who are responsible for our own decisions. This mob mentality to turn everything into a huge groupthink is so moronic. Be a free person. Think for yourself. Decide for yourself. Fuck the social media lifestyle where every small thing we do needs to be approved by committee. If you honestly can't decide on whether or not you should listen to a fucking song, then you have failed at being an adult.

Sorry for the rant lol but it's frustrating how everything stops being about the actual thing and becomes about what someone else wants you to do. It's not about Michael fucking children, it's about media creeps telling you what YOU should do about it.

gohepcat

Banned
Yes, I have.

And why do you ask this question?

After watching 3 hours of interviews with these 2 men...how irreparably damaged they were at such a young age by this monster...how far into their adult lives this experience reached...the detailed descriptions of abuse of an 8-year-old boy.

You honestly watched this and thought they were lying?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
After watching 3 hours of interviews with these 2 men...how irreparably damaged they were at such a young age by this monster...how far into their adult lives this experience reached...the detailed descriptions of abuse of an 8-year-old boy.

You honestly watched this and thought they were lying?

Because this not the first time they told their stories.

Wade was caught lying during his civil trail.

He also tried to sell a book about his molestation and his accounts changed over time.

So yes, he lied.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
The sister sobbing, saying that she was afraid that their mother was going to kill herself if she found out...you think those were crocodile tears?

It's not unheard of that someone can pull out fake tears. I'm not saying that's exactly what happened, but that doesn't prove something happened.

LMJ

G gohepcat , the thing is we currently have a number of stories that have been presented as one thing and then turned out to be something completely different, look at the Covington kids story and look what happened to jussie Smollett recently for example

Michael Jackson was a National icon so many people will defend him based on nothing but that, and you're right that's not acceptable Ones celebrity should not make them impervious to our law system. That having been said, testimony is not the equivalent of guilt, regardless of how much people cry or what a sob story they tell.

We live in a country of checks and balances when it comes to our courts, and one of the most important doctrines that is followed is innocent until proven guilty something the Youth of today seem to have completely forgotten.

No one knows the absolute truth perhaps Michael is a child molester oh, there are plenty of stories that could lead to this however until there is 100% proof that this is the case he is Presumed Innocent.

mckmas8808

Banned
People rushing to assume guilt has everything to do with SJWs.

People have been rushing to assume guilt since the Winston Salam Trial days 400 years ago lol.

G gohepcat
No one knows the absolute truth perhaps Michael is a child molester oh, there are plenty of stories that could lead to this however until there is 100% proof that this is the case he is Presumed Innocent.

Presumed innocent ONLY in the court of law. Not in the public square he isn't presumed innocent.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I said before I believe it's about money.

I mentioned Wade before, but

waderobsonjimmysafechucklawsuit2.jpg

MJ's Lawyers sent a letter to HBO and it states, "As for Safechuck, by his own admission, he did not "realize" that he had been abused until after he saw Robson on the Today Show in May 2013".

I find it odd that when both Wade and James are going through financial trouble, they come up with sexual assault allegations.

James Safechuck was sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars in 2013.

I find this highly suspicious.

safechucklawsuit1.jpg
safechucklawsuit2.jpg

You can see why I'm very skeptical of their claims.

gohepcat

Banned
I said before I believe it's about money.

I mentioned Wade before, but

MJ's Lawyers sent a letter to HBO and it states, "As for Safechuck, by his own admission, he did not "realize" that he had been abused until after he saw Robson on the Today Show in May 2013".

I find it odd that when both Wade and James are going through financial trouble, they come up with sexual assault allegations.

James Safechuck was sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars in 2013.

I find this highly suspicious.

safechucklawsuit1.jpg
safechucklawsuit2.jpg

You can see why I'm very skeptical of their claims.

This really makes it seem that you did not actually watch this documentary. It does a really good job at walking you through exactly why they repeatedly defended MJ in the past.

Are you being honest about watching the whole thing?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
This really makes it seem that you did not actually watch this documentary. It does a really good job at walking you through exactly why they repeatedly defended MJ in the past.

Are you being honest about watching the whole thing?

You can't sit here and damage control everything that doesn't fit your narrative.

I said I remained highly skeptical because they're liars.

But, you want to see some lies?

Here.

Court documents even called Robson a liar.

waderobson85judgesruling.jpg

This has nothing to do with the actual molestation, but it proves he a liar.

So about his molestation story.

Wade claims that he sister suggested that they both sleep up stairs, but Wade declined. He said he slept with Michael down stairs and that's when the molestation started.

In the documentary and in his book draft, he states that it started AFTER his family left.

DxV0mSKX4AA6eAH.jpg

The lawyers quoted his book.

Remember, Wade tried to keep this book a secret from the Estate. Wade even lied about sending it out.

DxVzwEHXcAABiK5.jpg

This is proof that he has gone back and forth on his story.

This is just one lie of several Wade has told.

gohepcat

Banned
You can't sit here and damage control everything that doesn't fit your narrative.

I said I remained highly skeptical because they're liars.

But, you want to see some lies?

Here.

Court documents even called Robson a liar.

waderobson85judgesruling.jpg

This has nothing to do with the actual molestation, but it proves he a liar.

So about his molestation story.

Wade claims that he sister suggested that they both sleep up stairs, but Wade declined. He said he slept with Michael down stairs and that's when the molestation started.

In the documentary and in his book draft, he states that it started AFTER his family left.

DxV0mSKX4AA6eAH.jpg

The lawyers quoted his book.

Remember, Wade tried to keep this book a secret from the Estate. Wade even lied about sending it out.

DxVzwEHXcAABiK5.jpg

This is proof that he has gone back and forth on his story.

This is just one lie of several Wade has told.

Again this really seems like you haven’t watched this documentary. The last 30 minutes are harrowing.

It just seems impossible to watch the absolute devastation to this whole family and think they are lying. It’s just ridiculous

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Again this really seems like you haven’t watched this documentary. The last 30 minutes are harrowing.

It just seems impossible to watch the absolute devastation to this whole family and think they are lying. It’s just ridiculous

You're just having a hard time admitting that this man lied when it's right in front of your face.

I don't have to think they lied, I KNOW they lied.

Anyone can lie. Anyone can cry on camera. It's not impossible. That doesn't mean that they're not telling the truth, but based on information that's available to us, they're more than capable of not telling the truth.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Here's another.

In Episode 2, Safechuck's and Wade's family were talking about their reaction to Michael Jackson's death.

Safechuck''s mother says she celebrated his death because he wouldn't be able to abuse any children anymore.

This happened in 2009.

James Safechuck himself said prior to this documentary that he didn't know he was abused until 2013.

This no doubt another lie.

gohepcat

Banned
Here's another.

In Episode 2, Safechuck's and Wade's family were talking about their reaction to Michael Jackson's death.

Safechuck''s mother says she celebrated his death because he wouldn't be able to abuse any children anymore.

This happened in 2009.

James Safechuck himself said prior to this documentary that he didn't know he was abused until 2013.

This no doubt another lie.

Wait....you didn’t actually see it. You are getting this info from some weird pro MJ defense website or something.

At no point does she say she “celebrated his death because he wouldn't be able to abuse any children anymore.”

Did I just catch you in a lie?

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Wait....you didn’t actually see it. You are getting this info from some weird pro MJ defense website or something.

At no point does she say she “celebrated his death because he wouldn't be able to abuse any children anymore.”

Excuse me, the word was not "abuse" but "hurt."

Episode 2

About 1 hour and 15 minutes into the episode

"I danced when I heard that he died. I was laying in bed, the news came on and I got out of bed I was "Oh thank god he can't hurt anymore children" those were my thoughts. And I danced "He can't hurt anymore children!" I was so happy that he died."

Same point.

Safechuck admits that he did not know he was being abused until 2013, THIS event apparently happened in 2009.

You want another lie from them or are you just going to excuse it?

You are getting this info from some weird pro MJ defense website or something.

I get my sources from anywhere. If it's a fact, then it's a fact.

Anyone discrediting sources because it's from a pro MJ said just shows you're looking for excuses not to accept that I'm pointing out lies.

EDIT:

More

Episode 2 - Just over an hour into the episode (because you accuse me of not actually watching the documentary).

Just over an hour into the episode, Wade and his family talk about Michael Jackson was subdued. His sister says, "he didn't look well. He looked very sick."

Wade continues by saying he was looking at Michael Jackson's children and they were trying to get his attention. Wade claims that he saw this and "what if he lives and what if he goes to jail. These are the last couple of times they'll see their daddy. Which built my conviction, even that much more to save him."

According to Jackson's nephew, this happened after Wade testified.

I would actually mark this down as questionable. If Taj can prove this happened after, then it would change a lot of things.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Wow weird reception. This isn't just some accusations out of the blue looking for a paycheck. This is about a grown man who lavished kids and their parents with expensive gifts in order to sleep alone with them. A person who didn't show any signs of sexual interests with adults. Someone who obviously craved affection from children. You give any pedophile a hundred million dollars and autonomy, a Neverland-ish mansion would be a very likely result. It's more of a stretch to say he wasn't doing something wrong with those kids than he was.

(The BOLDED)

You're kidding, right?

He dated, married or was romantically linked to:
Brooke Shields
Diana Ross
Jamie Lee Presley
Tatum O'Neal
Liz Taylor

Had no interest in adult women...

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member

She does doesn't she? I'm sure that was her reaction, maybe I need to watch again.

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member

She says it word for word an hour and sixteen minutes into episode 2.

Are you sure you watched this lmfao? Shut the fuck up and listen to the evidence.

Yep scary indeed. I have a 2 day ban on Era for being on the fence about it and not just blindly agreeing he was definitely a pedophile without more evidence, as some things don't add up.

Unless you are with the angry mob over there, you don't seem to be allowed a different opinion apparently.

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member
Yep scary indeed. I have a 2 day ban on Era for being on the fence about it and not just blindly agreeing he was definitely a pedophile without more evidence, as some things don't add up.

Unless you are with the angry mob over there, you don't seem to be allowed a different opinion apparently.

That's the thing. If he did it then fuck him, nobody would defend it. But to shut down discussion when there are clear grey areas in the story does nobody any favours.

I think that's what's so fascinating about the case, the fact that it is so extreme either way- he was either a saint or a devil.

It's healthy to question things, just look at the Jussie Smolett case.

That's the thing. If he did it then fuck him, nobody would defend it. But to shut down discussion when there are clear grey areas in the story does nobody any favours.

I think that's what's so fascinating about the case, the fact that it is so extreme either way- he was either a saint or a devil.

It's healthy to question things, just look at the Jussie Smolett case.

Exactly, if it turns out he did do it, then no one would defend him but until that is proved, there is always some doubt which shouldn't just be ignored.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force

And this is all before the MJ estate have their people do their investigation. There could be lot more things that could come out and that's what people have to realize that they shouldn't watch some interview and say, "That's it, he's a pedophile."

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
More reasons I'm starting to doubt their stories.

Wade Robson's wife states that she knew nothing about child abuse.

Before the documentary aired, this what appeared on their foundation page.

OLD:
Wade Robson, a survivor of child sexual abuse, along with Amanda Robson, his wife, mother of their child and also a survivor of child abuse, wanted to create a powerful way to contribute towards the healing from and prevention of child abuse.

Source:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c....org/robsonchildabusehealingandpreventionfund

It was later edited.

NEW:
The Robson Child Abuse Healing And Prevention Fund is a Donor Advised Fund at the Hawaii Community Foundation dedicated to supporting the healing and prevention of child abuse, nationwide. It was established in 2019 by Wade and Amanda Robson with a personal donation.

Source:
https://www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org/robsonchildabusehealingandpreventionfund

It's possible that his wife was lying about being a victim of child abuse.

In episode 2, Wade says he had a court subpoena to testify. The private investigator would love to see that subpoena.

This stuff is just crazy.

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Reading about Leaving Neverland and how one of his now accusers under court denied any allegation, i am doubting the documentary.

At best though, it continues what we already know about MJ - A brilliant producer and songwriter with very strange mannerisms.

Which means there is still no conclusive evidence to what the claims are and have been for some years.

I wish stuff like LN would provide actual evidence to the accusation, but there isn't really.

As it stands, all such cinematic documents do is shifting the angle of what he is known for to a world of speculation and smoking guns.

I prefer to remember MJ in his music, and regarding outside of that, a human with very strange mannerisms.

The anti-MJ groups should focus their time on getting actual evidence instead of this stuff.

Xenon

10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations

1. There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced.

2. So far, five boys Michael Jackson shared beds with have accused him of abuse: Jordie Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson, and Jimmy Safechuck. Jackson had the same nickname for Chandler and Arvizo: “Rubba.” He called Robson “Little One” and Safechuck “Applehead.”

3. Jackson paid $25 million to settle the Chandlers’ lawsuit, with $18 million going to Jordie, $2.5 million to each of the parents, and the rest to lawyers. Jackson said he paid that sum to avoid something “long and drawn out.” Francia also received $2.4 million from Jackson.

4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

5. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

6. Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.

7. According to the Neverland staff interviewed by the Santa Barbara authorities, no one ever saw or knew of a woman spending the night with Michael Jackson, including his two spouses, Debbie Rowe or Lisa Marie Presley. Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson’s children, made it clear to the Santa Barbara authorities that she never had sex with Jackson.

8. The parents of boys Jackson shared beds with were courted assiduously and given myriad expensive gifts. Wade Robson’s mother testified in the 2005 trial that she funneled wages through Jackson’s company and was given a permanent resident visa. Jimmy Safechuck’s parents got a house. Jordie Chandler’s mother got a diamond bracelet.

9. Two of the fathers of those who have accused Jackson, Jordie Chandler and Wade Robson, committed suicide. Both were estranged from their sons at the time.

10. In a 2002 documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, Jackson told Martin Bashirthere was nothing wrong with sharing his bed with boys.

People are kidding themselves if they think that Michael Jackson couldn't have done this. Considering the stigma around homosexuality at the time, gay pedophile victims were even less likely to come forward. How do you think the Catholic Church got away with hiding it so long.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations

1. There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced.

2. So far, five boys Michael Jackson shared beds with have accused him of abuse: Jordie Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson, and Jimmy Safechuck. Jackson had the same nickname for Chandler and Arvizo: “Rubba.” He called Robson “Little One” and Safechuck “Applehead.”

3. Jackson paid $25 million to settle the Chandlers’ lawsuit, with $18 million going to Jordie, $2.5 million to each of the parents, and the rest to lawyers. Jackson said he paid that sum to avoid something “long and drawn out.” Francia also received $2.4 million from Jackson.

4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

5. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

6. Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.

7. According to the Neverland staff interviewed by the Santa Barbara authorities, no one ever saw or knew of a woman spending the night with Michael Jackson, including his two spouses, Debbie Rowe or Lisa Marie Presley. Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson’s children, made it clear to the Santa Barbara authorities that she never had sex with Jackson.

8. The parents of boys Jackson shared beds with were courted assiduously and given myriad expensive gifts. Wade Robson’s mother testified in the 2005 trial that she funneled wages through Jackson’s company and was given a permanent resident visa. Jimmy Safechuck’s parents got a house. Jordie Chandler’s mother got a diamond bracelet.

9. Two of the fathers of those who have accused Jackson, Jordie Chandler and Wade Robson, committed suicide. Both were estranged from their sons at the time.

10. In a 2002 documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, Jackson told Martin Bashirthere was nothing wrong with sharing his bed with boys.

People are kidding themselves if they think that Michael Jackson couldn't have done this. Considering the stigma around homosexuality at the time, gay pedophile victims were even less likely to come forward. How do you think the Catholic Church got away with hiding it so long.

I've already went over a lot of this stuff and this is terrible reporting by the journalist because this information is false and misleading.

Example:

Jordan Chandler's drawing did not match Michael Jackson's genitalia. On the drawing it says he was circumcised and that turned out to be false. The spots did not

Jordan Chandler
- His father and step father drugged him to make false accusations against Jackson.
- He no long spoke to his parents after what they put him through.
- Father was caught on tape threatening to get money from Jackson.
- He settle with a civil suit and his criminal case was still on going on and beyond 1993.

We have to note that even if we was a pedophile that would not be a crime as pedophile/=child molester

As for Music, first MJ was proven innocent in the court of law. Second like the swastika, art is independent of the artist as well as independent of its misuse. No work of art is intrinsically moral or immoral independent of history. All works of arts can be represented digitally and a computer could have generated any work independent of any human input.

I'll say the rumor of incoming hardship on a global level will, if it turns true, hopefully cleanse the land of the corruption of public discourse, people have to adapt and embrace logic, rationality. This pervasive feelings based ideology needs to be brought under submission.

Presumed innocent ONLY in the court of law. Not in the public square he isn't presumed innocent.

Court of public opinion. LOL. you act as if the stuff like witch trials was not done by mobs. Lynching is the work of mobs, that is the court of public opinion. When in india a man is rumored of eating beef and hundreds come drag him out and beat him to death that is public opinion. When a conservative tries to speak and vast violent mobs start threatening violence against rational speakers, that is public opinion. Asia bibi with mobs asking for her murder, that is public opinion. In the age of the net, it is a global phenomena, and people can try to swat you, physically assault you or kill you. As well as deplatform, silence, deny employment practically anywhere, deny services, etc. All vast abuses, discrimination based on who you are fundamentally as a person, the worst kind of discrimination.

Basically what they did to the covington kids with people calling for their deaths, and iirc twitter letting those who did that go unbanned.

Right now if the court of public opinion screws you, the government may have to create a fund to provide welfare and PROTECTION to such individuals. Merely wearing a MAGA hat and hundreds of individuals have been physically assaulted, all over the nation, by radical leftists. Imagine being accused of child molestation or being a rapist, and it trending.

That list suggests it may have happened. But that is Number 1 independent of the art. Number 2 Police investigations found no physical evidence, and they probably went through his property thoroughly where at least some evidence should have remained unless he was tipped.

Last edited:

Airola

I've already went over a lot of this stuff and this is terrible reporting by the journalist because this information is false and misleading.

Example:

Jordan Chandler's drawing did not match Michael Jackson's genitalia. On the drawing it says he was circumcised and that turned out to be false. The spots did not

Jordan Chandler
- His father and step father drugged him to make false accusations against Jackson.
- He no long spoke to his parents after what they put him through.
- Father was caught on tape threatening to get money from Jackson.
- He settle with a civil suit and his criminal case was still on going on and beyond 1993.

Apparently the writer of that article has previously made claims that Michael has paid $150,000 dollars to have 42 cows ritually sacrificed in some voodoo ceremony in Africa so he could do a curse against Steven Spielberg and others. Makes her come off as more of a sensationalist than a journalist.

As a hardcore Metoo person this is the story that has made me question my allegiance to it the most. Its absolutely ridiculous. I'm for the truth whereever it takes me. But I dont believe in falling for emotional testimony without relevant facts, especially when there are so many easily refuted lies.

Please take a minute to listen to Brandi Jackson who had a sexual relationship with Wade. https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusi...wade-robson-explains-why-shes-sure-hes-lying/
On the contrary I have seen tons of post debunking the two liars on twitter. Resetera are absolutely nuts on this. Anyone who thinks this is true needs to have their head examined. They pulled their storys from a fictional book called MJ was my lover. by Victor Gutierrez, stuff about there being a wedding and other graphic testimony, has similar parts in the books They have been caught in lie after lie. The director of Leaving NL didnt want anyone to refute their fake story so refused to bring any of the Jacksons into the so called documentary, he was not looking for the truth.
Wade only came up with these claims after being rejected from work with the Jason estate.
Safechuck only piggybacked off Wades claims.
The Director Dan reed says there is not any financial incentive. Which is a lie because they are appealing their case that got tossed out by a judge years ago, for which they sued for over a billion dollars.
Wades friends are calling him a liar. Backstabber. Cheated with Britney Behind Justins back, which is why we have the song Cry me a River.
TONGUE KISSED HIS OWN SISTER
Leaving Nl left out the fact that Wade was going with Michaels Niece Brandi for 7 years which blows a hole in this whole thing. Michael introduced them, there goes the whole Michael didnt want them to be around girls lie.
Wade testified as an adult nothing happened. Wade begged for tickets for his family to attend Michael memorial at the staples center. Taj Jackson has the emails. Wade wanted to have his wedding at NL.

Swore under oath nothing occured.
Tried to scam people on a donation site opened after LN, in which Wades wife says she's an abuse victim aswell, but in Leaving NL she expresses she was never abused so she didn't know how to help Wade.
IF the UK version feels shorter, its because they tried to edit out the inconsistencies that were raised by the US version
The same notes MJ gave his fans and bodyguard and relatives are ones they try to use as proof of grooming in the documentary.
D1LnCZuX4AAahRL.jpg:large

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I’m a huge MJ fan so biased, but I’m going to need hard evidence. Michael wasn’t some slick, clever guy. None of this stuff ever held up in court, and the plaintiffs and parents were all too willing to settle for a check. Real abuse victims tend to be genuinely trying to prevent a criminal from doing a heinous act repeatedly. Not saying it’s impossible, but I’m going to need the proverbial smoking gun/video.
Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris

Shaqazooloo

So, people are apparently boycotting Michael Jackson's music because of this, which is weird to me for two reasons.

1. He's dead, so does it really matter whether or not you listen to his music?
2. I thought we were all under the impression that Michael Jackson diddled little boys already. This coming out isn't exactly surprising...

So, people are apparently boycotting Michael Jackson's music because of this, which is weird to me for two reasons.

1. He's dead, so does it really matter whether or not you listen to his music?
2. I thought we were all under the impression that Michael Jackson diddled little boys already. This coming out isn't exactly surprising...
It is like bringing old issues in a marriage to light. The ree population can reignite outrage if reminded commonly known potential wrongs.

Outrage is contagious like laughter.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Well you’ve convinced me! 😐
Yeah ok your being sarcastic maybe. But look at the Way Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris behaved. Rolf sang songs in court to try and play his innocence. Jimmy Saville is probably the highest profile person in the U.K. to be brought up about these kind of things. Just looking back how Jackson behaved with my adult eyes. Even if he wasn’t molesting them his behaviour in this documentary is pretty damn odd. A new friend all the time who is a kid. Love bombing the parents buying gifts. Hiding in plain sight type thing. Calling and faxing a child. Then Asking a parent if the child could live with him for a year. I mean what normal person unrelated to the child asks such things?!?

I had a teacher in primary school who molested kids. He nearly did with me. He found out I liked video games became friendly with my mum. Was like that h your son likes video games. I have a computer he is welcome to come play some games at my house. My mum didn’t think anything would be up. As this guy was a teacher. She almost agreed. My dad in the other hand said no way no how.

highrider

Banned
Yeah ok your being sarcastic maybe. But look at the Way Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris behaved. Rolf sang songs in court to try and play his innocence. Jimmy Saville is probably the highest profile person in the U.K. to be brought up about these kind of things. Just looking back how Jackson behaved with my adult eyes. Even if he wasn’t molesting them his behaviour in this documentary is pretty damn odd. A new friend all the time who is a kid. Love bombing the parents buying gifts. Hiding in plain sight type thing. Calling and faxing a child. Then Asking a parent if the child could live with him for a year. I mean what normal person unrelated to the child asks such things?!?

I had a teacher in primary school who molested kids. He nearly did with me. He found out I liked video games became friendly with my mum. Was like that h your son likes video games. I have a computer he is welcome to come play some games at my house. My mum didn’t think anything would be up. As this guy was a teacher. She almost agreed. My dad in the other hand said no way no how.

There’s endless speculation anyone could engage in about Michael Jackson, but as I said I would need evidence beyond highly suspicious accusations. The FBI extensively investigated him for years and came up with nothing. I don’t find the accusers the new documentary is based on remotely credible.

Brizzady

Banned
People rushing to assume guilt has everything to do with SJWs.
The dude admitted he loved sleeping with boys. And then you have 6+ boys now who have admitted he either molested them or attempted to. This has nothing to do with "SJWs". Claiming it does is just a sad pathetic deflection so that you don't have to acknowledge the facts. It's fucking lazy, but predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom