• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need to seriously look into banning ice

RNyCDzY.png

This ice shit is crazy.

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
I know this is a joke but. I've serviced a lot of ice machines. If you only knew how dirty these fucking things are. I was at a couple popular chain restaurants where the water ran over 2inch long slime stalagmites before it hit the freeze plate. Ice is some nasty shit. 🤣🤣

I know this is a joke but. I've serviced a lot of ice machines. If you only knew how dirty these fucking things are. I was at a couple popular chain restaurants where the water ran over 2inch long slime stalagmites before it hit the freeze plate. Ice is some nasty shit. 🤣🤣

Wow that’s disgusting, but totally unsurprising.

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
Wow that’s disgusting, but totally unsurprising.
Yeah it is. Lol. It's also crazy that one of the worst I ever saw was a subway and the health department never said anything AFAIK. We had a little mens club with old guys running it and they had me clean theirs every 6 months and they would get cited for a tiny dust speck in the bin. Theirs was the kind you scooped the ice out of.

KrakenIPA

When I was a kid I couldn't believe that Freddy Mercury would steal beats from such a true G like Vanilla Ice. Like, what was he thinking? He's gonna get capped with a 9!

Top Bottom