• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amir0x said:
Fixed your code there, Belfast

i hope they actually show something neat. I mean, that Famitsu hyperbole cannot possibly true given the trends, but i hope something neat happens so there could be a 903 page thread

Ami, you tell me the Famitsu hyperbole. You tell me.

Belfast

Vennt said:
Not anymore you don't, it all stays in here now. believe.

Indeed. You had a good thread, Shard, but it was about the pre-TGS stuff. No hard feelings?

Also, thanks for the assistance Vennt. As I said, I am and will be in class until around 10:00. I have internet access here, but I won't be able to give my full attention.

edit: as well as the code fix, ami. I was in a bit of a rush.

Firewire

Banned
Amir0x said:
i hope they actually show something neat. I mean, that Famitsu hyperbole cannot possibly true given the trends, but i hope something neat happens so there could be a 903 page thread

Only 903 pages! Then for sure you don't believe FFVII remake will be announced! :D

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Belfast said:
Indeed. You had a good thread, Shard, but it was about the pre-TGS stuff. No hard feelings?

Also, thanks for the assistance Vennt. As I said, I am and will be in class until around 10:00. I have internet access here, but I won't be able to give my full attention.

It had a good run, more then I thought it would in fact.

Just put the live blog info in the OP and you are golden.

Petrarca said:
I actually bought some beers, peanuts, beef jerkies, pop-corns for tonite show

this is gonna be fun :lol :lol

OMG

I just went to Applebees and drank like 3 glasses of Bud for tonight :lol

Kyoufu

Its time to necrobump the rumour of last gen onto this one:

FFVII, VIII and IX to get console remakes!

*snaps back to reality*

I can't wait to see Afrika finally! Hopefully its something more than just pokemon snap set in the wild. I need an epic safari sim, I want to be king of the jungle.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Random prediction: at some point there will be a live demonstration of the LBP characters lip syncing with some presenters on the floor, announcing stuff.

Another prediction: nothing from Home will be shown or talked about. GT5P will get a bulk of the time.

Booyah. I'm stoked. :D

...please give me Afrika.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Vennt said:
So it could all be contained within one thread, this one. One that's fresh and new, and peachy.

Don't you like peachy?

Well, who doesn't? I just asked cause that thread didn't seem so big (relatively speaking).

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Belfast said:

edit: as well as the code fix, ami. I was in a bit of a rush.

Post the eurogamer link in the OP please. :)

Gnar Kill

If my head doesnt explode I'm considering it a disappointment.

I just want something good to justify me sitting infront of the computer in anticipation.

Amir0x

Banned
krypt0nian said:
Ami, you tell me the Famitsu hyperbole. You tell me.

oh now i was at work all day i don't know if something changed, but before i went to work there was something like "Famitsu said there will be a PS3-saving game announced at the conference."

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Visualante said:
Place
ban
bets now!

I'll give even-odds on there being half-dozen or so... ;)

Is that what you meant? :p

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Amir0x said:
oh now i was at work all day i don't know if something changed, but before i went to work there was something like "Famitsu said there will be a PS3-saving game announced at the conference."

2ch said that

this is a keynote

like Krazy Ken's last year

people are going to be MASSIVELY disappointed if they want megatons

angelfly

Amir0x said:

That actually came from a guy in 2ch. It was in the famitsu thread so many people assume it was from famitsu.

jiggle

Amir0x said:

It's a 2ch "rumour". Not famitsu XD

xaosslug

Vennt said:
So it could all be contained within one thread, this one. One that's fresh and new, and peachy.

Don't you like peachy?

OMG, Vennt is HERE. Legendary Thread indeed. O_O

Amir0x

Banned
Y2Kev said:
2ch said that

this is a keynote

like Krazy Ken's last year

people are going to be MASSIVELY disappointed if they want megatons

oh yeah i remember that

it went something like

*they immediately start the show with a game footage reel*

GAF response: OH IT'S ON NOW, THEY'RE ALREADY SHOWING GAMES RIGHT OFF THE BAT

*an hour of pure bullshit and rumblings about developer oriented asset sharing across the PSN and other bizarre crap, topped off with Afrika*

GAF response: ...

jiggle said:
It's a 2ch "rumour". Not famitsu XD

See, I have so little time to read threads in full these days... so busy... always only get half the truth :(

Synless

Amir0x said:
oh yeah i remember that

it went something like

*an hour of pure bullshit and rumblings about developer oriented asset sharing across the PSN and other bizarre crap, topped off with Afrika*

See, I have so little time to read threads in full these days... so busy... always only get half the truth :(
Ken will deliever........he has too.

oh, I'm all hyped up with anticipation here.

One eye on this thread
One eye on the Phils
One eye on the Mets
One eye on Persona 3

Banned
i just want enough megatons for sony to dominate all the headlines from now until jan 2008 where the hype will start all over again.

Realistically, how many times have these sort of pressers been megatons?

I can only recall one recently, the DQ megaton.

Usually these are disappointaltons.

I might be on crack but what is the deal with the supposed exclusive game BIOWARE was making for PS3 did that rumor just fizzle out?

Amir0x said:
oh yeah i remember that

it went something like

Yea, but some of the reactions after the keynote were hilarious. They had 20+ games at the show last year and Garnett said something along the lines of "they have no game presence" :|

SOLDIER

If...IF, FFVII doesn't get announced in this keynote, is SE doing a keynote themselves? If not, when is their booth open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom