• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.
BruceLeeRoy said:
I might be on crack but what is the deal with the supposed exclusive game BIOWARE was making for PS3 did that rumor just fizzle out?

Perhaps there was rumblings of Dragon Age coming to the PS3?

gregor7777 said:
Realistically, how many times have these sort of pressers been megatons?

I can only recall one recently, the DQ megaton.

Usually these are disappointaltons.

Rumble's going to be announced for sure. Really. Seriously this time.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Well, I'm off to class. I'll be back in two hours...hopefully to enthusiasm and excitement, and not depression and frustration and BOILING RAGE.

Cmon Sony, make the magic happen.

Amir0x

Banned
Synless said:
Like i said......he has to......he just has to

no he will probably just announce that all PS3s will now come with 280GB, packed with Heavenly Sword and Lair and Motorstorm for $600

gregor7777 said:
Perhaps there was rumblings of Dragon Age coming to the PS3?

Hmmm not that this counts for anything but a while ago Luke and Shane were commenting that they had heard rumblings that it was perhaps the next KOTR game.

GeoramA

I could be more excited, but I keep remembering Kutaragi's dreadful keynote from last year.

Is this one supposed to be any different?

Crushed

Fry Daddy
sypher said:
When has a keynote ever had megatons?
tok10209160647.hmedium.jpg

Salazar

Y2Kev said:
2ch said that

this is a keynote

like Krazy Ken's last year

people are going to be MASSIVELY disappointed if they want megatons

"Neogaf will intensely note, and obsessively remember what we say here, and will in addition fap mightily over what we show here"

Jumpman23

I can only hope that Sony has some surprises. Although, I am quite satisfied that the "rumble" enabled controllers have finally been announced.

My crystal ball thinks:

1) The rumored 40GB system will be unveiled with rumble included controllers for $400.

2) More info on HOME will be unveiled (firm release date, market availability, etc.)

3) PS3 Eyetoy will be unveiled with a few new pieces software.

4) MMO game announcements from recent Sony dealings.

theBishop

Banned
BruceLeeRoy said:
I might be on crack but what is the deal with the supposed exclusive game BIOWARE was making for PS3 did that rumor just fizzle out?

Was that a rumor? I thought it was confirmed to be Dragon Age.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I really hope no Final Fantasy VII remake never surfaces, it is a truly overrated and horrible game that needs to stay in the past.

Belfast

sypher said:
When has a keynote ever had megatons?

I'm not sure, but if these things we've speculated on (or even those megatons we aren't aware of) weren't announced at last night's pre-TGS showing, then I don't know where else they'd be announced but at the keynote (or, at worse, a third party's conference).

angelfly

Shard said:
I really hope no Final Fantasy VII remake never surfaces, it is a truly overrated and horrible game that needs to stay in the past.

WHAT!!!!!!!

It remains to this day the only game I ever maxed out the clock on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom