• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekly Famitsu Thread 1/10/08: Klonoa Wii, Disaster Report 3 etc

pulga said:
Wasn't this shit bannable?

Me, I wish that certain games were on the Wii. But you don't see me whining about it in every thread I can! I just mutter it to myself, but I get over it. :p

People should just accept that each console gets its share of great games for all kinds of fans. Sure certain consoles have more games in a genre than others (shooters on 360 amirite?), Wii for platformers (damn proud of it! :D), etc.

If you're going to complain, please keep it to yourself. People here are tired of reading about it. They prefer to read about bitter tears! :lol

birdchili

chaostrophy said:
http://web.mit.edu/ealba/Public/sotc.jpg
:p

ok. point taken. i shall embrace optimism pending more details:)

i hope a good chunk of the creative folk who put together king's field are on-board for this.

Oh my car.

Are we still gushing about Klonoa?!

You see my avatar. Do you think I'm excited? Do you think I'll import? This just made my day.

Namco this makes up for announcing Klonoa 2 for GameCube and then never giving it to us (for the record I did eventually buy a PS2 and got to play K2). Thank you! And thanks to the OP for the news!!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Klonoa 1 (PSOne) being remake for the Wii?
A PSP RPG series being continued on the Wii?

Yeah... never saw those coming. Huh.

Hero of legend said:
Alright, where are these Marumasa scans?

I'm not going to bother asking for a hint, but they're not on the sites/forums that have literally every other scan being discussed in this thread. Very weird.

jrricky

Banned
O...K....Bayonetta's walk is a little.......scratch that, a whole lot creepier than I thought. Madworld and Infinite Line looks awesome.

:O at Klonoa- never played this before and it looks good, and also new scans of Sonic and the Black Knight, Monster Hunter 3 and Rune Factory.

2009 is gonna be really harsh on the wallet. It looks like its gonna be the best year after all especially for the Wii and DS.

For all zero people who would know what it means, it looks like Destiny Links is using the engine from Deltora Quest. Whether that means more Sakimoto music, who knows...

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
dark steve said:
For all zero people who would know what it means, it looks like Destiny Links is using the engine from Deltora Quest. Whether that means more Sakimoto music, who knows...
But I thought they said developer is BEC, not Audio...

The backgrounds are not by Akira Ueda, are they? They don't look it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The Star Ocean portal is undergoing 'maintenance' it seems, and it'll be ready for October 3rd.

I wonder if they are going to open the Star Ocean 4 site this Friday then.

It's a feeling, not a fact.

We'll see which wins out in the end. <kittonwy's annoying crossed arms smiley goes here>

(Did Ueda work on Deltora Quest? I figured he was still with Grasshopper)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Oh, I read that wrong. I pretty sure it's already confirmed to be a BEC game, I'm not surprised since it looks pretty shitty. :lol

Ueda is the one who broke off from grasshopper to make Audio, so yeah he did work on Deltora Quest.

Eteric Rice

Looks like the Wii is beginning to blossom!

It definately pretty much owns the light gun shooter and platforming genres atm. Wouldn't be surprised if it had a fuck ton of RPGs in the future.

Top Bottom