• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekly Japanese Magazine Dirty News (Squeenix loves PSP, EGM was right!)

duckroll

Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition - PSP - 2007
Remake of FF1, includes the extra dungeon from the GBA release. Gallery Mode added. Still 2D but greatly enhanced for PSP.

Final Fantasy 2 Anniversary Edition - PSP - 2007
Same shit, different game.

FFT Lion War - PSP
New job: Dark Knight, New character: Bathier from FF12. Not just a guest character, follows Ramza in the story.

Gundam Musou - PS3
Gelgoog (Char), Hyakushiki (Quatro), and The O (Paptimus) confirmed as playable characters.

Gyakuten 4 - DS
As mentioned earlier in this thread, it's coming out on the 12th of April. The regular edition will be 5040yen, while the Limited Edition package is 9240yen. The limited edition contains the previously announced Encylopedia cart as well as a DVD with trailers, promo videos and other assorted footage for every single title in the series up to now.

New Musou - PS2
The mysterious new Musou game for the PS2 is still on a hypetrain. No title, no details, but a new ad is in Famitsu. This time it shows a giant sickle.

jgkspsx

duckroll said:
Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition - PSP
So... Nintendo gets the remakes of the Nintendo FFs, and Sony gets the Sony remakes. Makes sense!

Edit: Seriously, what Final Fantasy game(s) debuted in 1987 and/or 1992? 'Cause I know the one that debuted in 1997, which sees its tenth anniversary this year.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Bebpo said:
Gaff20Gafgarion20-20Status.gif

Defuser said:
Dammit duckroll,don't keep us in suspense,more info Plus pics plz.
Obviously he would if he could.

Diablos

FF12's best character in FFT? That's ****ing awesome. Dammit S-E, why are you making me not hate handhelds for the time being?! :\

Hmm...

Well I like teh oens I own for GBA right now. If I get mroe details for the PSP version, I guess it'd be worth it, depending on what it is...

duckroll said:
Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition - PSP

Maybe all of our favorite Fnal Fantasy characters in a new storyline that mixes all the different worlds created during the last 20 years? Maybe?

No. Probably FF1-6 in one package. That would actually not be that bad now that I think about it...not that bad at all.

ant1532

Banned
Deadly Monk said:
Maybe all of our favorite Fnal Fantasy characters in a new storyline that mixes all the different worlds created during the last 20 years? Maybe?

No. Probably FF1-6 in one package. That would actually not be that bad now that I think about it...not that bad at all.
I'll take either.
Defuser said:
I hoping either a FFVII, FFVIII or FFIX remake
Check your PM box

duckroll

Remake of FF1, includes the extra dungeon from the GBA release. Gallery Mode added. Still 2D but greatly enhanced for PSP.

Remake of FF2 also coming.

jj984jj

BAHAHAHAHAHA, I said Error was dumb but he was right. I'm sorry Error. :(

Except it isn't a remake either.

jj984jj

What's the news about Street Fighter about ducky? Fake news?

Scores:

GTASA 9, 10, 9 and 10 (38)
FLATOUT 2 7, 7, 7 and 7 (28)
Lottery [bi] coming 5, 5, 5 and 5 (20)
WWE 2007 PS2 7, 8, 7 and 7 (29)
WWE 2007 360 8, 8, 8 and 8 (30)
Vampire rain 7, 8, 8 and 7 (30)
Godfather 8, 8, 8 and 8 (32)
Idolmaster 6, 7, 7 and 6 (26)
Lost Regnum 7, 6, 7 and 6 (26)
Sangokushi-taisen 7, 8, 7 and 7 (29)
Wish room 9, 7, 9 and 8 (33)