• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird radar spiral above Mexico right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrotab

Banned
First the links:
http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive?an­imation=true
You can slide the timeline to see it evolve.

http://smn.cna.gob.mx/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14&Itemid=84
Click on C. Catedral

End of the world? Invisible UFO?
Radar glitching out?

Cool pattern nevertheless.

EDIT:

Sunhi's gif
iIWxPJuzvphbA.gif

iUa3T.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'm gonna assume they both receive feed from the same satellite and the glitch is up there. This doesn't seem to be gaining any news traction in any Mexican news outlet.

Then again, it's Sunday morning.

I'm gonna assume they both receive feed from the same satellite and the glitch is up there. This doesn't seem to be gaining any news traction in any Mexican news outlet.

Its doppler, a ground-based radar. Its a glitch, the pattern is repeating. Probably just another bit of hardware gone loco.

The alternate universe have activated the machine to destroy our world. We're powerless to stop them.

Almost certainly just a glitch with the radar

EDIT:

JnVnE.png

Takao

Banned

it's because the aliens have already got to them

remz

Probably because everyone in mexico is disintergrated

ari

Banned
Creepy.

I don't thank that's where the Mayans reside.....but if it is. I swear to god I'm living underground by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom