• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, Elektro Demon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back!
Wish I could say I banged something in these 2 days, but I haven't, sadly. God damn lockdown.
Thank you all for kind wishes, I love all of you people. Thank you JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered for making me a welcome back thread, wasn't really expecting it, tbh. I appreciate it bro.

Do you get thread making privileges back after a ban?
Sadly no brother. 😭

Last edited:

nush

I'm back!
Wish I could say I banged something in these 2 days, but I haven't, sadly. God damn lockdown.
Thank you all for kind wishes, I love all of you people. Thank you JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered for making me a welcome back thread, wasn't really expecting it, tbh. I appreciate it bro.

Sadly no brother. 😭
giphy.gif

nush

I was planning to educate you people about the prostitution in Hungary.
I'd explain how everything goes, how you contact the girls, how important is the feedback on a particular site, what to look out for etc.

You make it, I'll post it*

*if it does not break any rules and the quality is good enough.

You make it, I'll post it*

*if it does not break any rules and the quality is good enough.
it's not a bad idea bro. We'll collaborate. There are things you need to be careful when dealing with these prosts.
But I'm kinda hoping el patron will give me back thread making abilities someday.
That would be a hell of a thread.

Last edited:
Is there Yelp, but for whores?

My app is called rent-a-hamster. Unfortunately, we were blacklisted by Apple.
There are a few sites but I only use a specific one because it has english. I can't understand a damn word of Hungarian. It's extremely important you select a girl that understands english, otherwise you're fucked. Or you won't be. Depends on how you look at it.
I'll send you a pm. Let's not discuss whores anymore in this thread. There will be a thread for that.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
It's true bro.
I can't wait to see Kata. She is the only whore who sent me messages after. It's love bro.
What is graphics about it? BUT. I really don't want to see more tho : D

Besides, isn't she kind of...you know....thin for your liking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom