• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, Elektro Demon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

A1B96Vw.png

Welcome back threads are cursed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kagey K

Banned
The guy with the alts beat him. I just don't know why he'd do that. He seemed fine hours ago. I think people being indoors all day is bad for your health. I've been noticing several cunts being more aggressive than usual lately.

F
Yeah, I can see it starting to get on some people and can feel it myself. Thankfully I still have work to go to, so it gets me out of the house for a while. I find myself going a bit crazy after just this long weekend, I don’t know what having to do this for weeks at a time might feel like.

At first I was resentful that all these people got to stay home and I was still working, but as time goes on I become more appreciative of it.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I can see it starting to get on some people and can feel it myself. Thankfully I still have work to go to, so it gets me out of the house for a while. I find myself going a bit crazy after just this long weekend, I don’t know what having to do this for weeks at a time might feel like.

At first I was resentful that all these people got to stay home and I was still working, but as time goes on I become more appreciative of it.
I think it is the uncertainty that the virus brings itself more than anything. Death for the older people in our lives, unemployment and a future economy crash. 2020 has been pretty shit so far.

Kagey K

Banned
I think it is the uncertainty that the virus brings itself more than anything. Death for the older people in our lives, unemployment and a future economy crash. 2020 has been pretty shit so far.
Yep, my 2019 ended with a lot of doubt for me and these first few months have done nothing but compound it.

Based on reading some other threads it looks like he really wanted his thread making privileges back so he could make that hooker thread and his appeal got rejected.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
And Elektro made antagonistic comments towards me and others saying we should ignore the virus because it doesn’t matter, even after I tried to level with him and explain the consequences of it.

It’s too easy to make excuses for people without looking analytically at their actual behavior

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
And Elektro made antagonistic comments towards me and others saying we should ignore the virus because it doesn’t matter, even after I tried to level with him and explain the consequences of it.

It’s too easy to make excuses for people without looking analytically at their actual behavior
Read the previous post, I was stating people have been on edge lately not just him. Specially since a few hours ago the guy was fine.

Also he's gone man, he can't hurt you no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom