• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, Kadayi

Kadayi

Banned
Aloha. It was a fun break, though not unpleasant (work in the run-up to Christmas is always a deadline death march) it was good to have some time away just to recharge the batteries and reconfigure. I have fallen down the deep dark well of playing RDR2 recently though, so I might be a fleeting presence for a while, whilst I plough my way through that behemoth. 🤠

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Aloha. It was a fun break, though not unpleasant (work in the run-up to Christmas is always a deadline death march) it was good to have some time away just to recharge the batteries and reconfigure. I have fallen down the deep dark well of playing RDR2 recently though, so I might be a fleeting presence for a while, whilst I plough my way through that behemoth. 🤠

Fantastic game! I will be starting online over with a friend of mine again, and I still need to complete the single player.

Welcome back as well!

Papa

Banned
I'll be speaking about Death Stranding tommorow on New Years Eve :)

Stay Tuned!

images

Glad to see you too, Grand Theft Scratchy Grand Theft Scratchy 🤗

Wait for me to join your PSP thread this upcoming new decade! Looking forward to exploring that wonderful piece of hardware :messenger_bicep:
I had to think about this for a minute... Do you mean it will be 15 years since it released?

Because it was the PS Vita that I played, not the PSP though I did play some PSP games on the PS2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom