welcome to the carnival of stupid

Feb 3, 2007
10,323
0
0
Favre4435 said:
No one, I mean no one has suggested that in the 76 pages of this thread!
I know, right! FINALLY we can get some real discussion instead of jokes.

Its also possible that it might mean an MGS game for the 360, because it is written in green and has a power button in it. What do you guys think?
 
Jun 25, 2005
38,456
0
0
Favre4435 said:
No one, I mean no one has suggested that in the 76 pages of this thread!
I don't know why people think that the exclamation point is supposed to be exclusive to the Acid games. It's a well-known symbol of the entire Metal Gear franchise, which is why they used it in the Acid titles to begin with.
 
Sep 7, 2005
12,399
0
0
MrNyarlathotep said:
I know, right! FINALLY we can get some real discussion instead of jokes.

Its also possible that it might mean an MGS game for the 360, because it is written in green and has a power button in it. What do you guys think?
I think you might be on to something! I also heard it could be for soda pop!
 
May 12, 2006
3,479
0
0
Confidential
Jason's Ultimatum said:
For some odd reason, every time I read the thread title, that stupid clown voice when you buy items in Bioshock comes to mind. =\
I actually hear carnival music in my head as I'm reading the posts.

I also can't stop picturing a drunken clown with his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth making lewd hand gestures. Bad things, man.
 
Aug 19, 2006
25,598
1
0
EmCeeGramr said:
I don't know why people think that the exclamation point is supposed to be exclusive to the Acid games. It's a well-known symbol of the entire Metal Gear franchise, which is why they used it in the Acid titles to begin with.
Whilst this is true, it's used the most heavily in the Acid games.
PAL box:
 
Aug 2, 2008
3,397
0
0
2 Minutes Turkish said:
I've made an attempt to go back through this thread, and I'm still not 100% sure what the hell is going on.

So now the soda is bullshit, and we're now back at wondering what the fuck it is?

or is ac!d?

anyone?
It hasn't been revealed yet, people are suggesting it will be revealed Monday, but they are talking out of their ass if they say know anything for certain. Sit tight, you'll know when there is news.
 
Aug 19, 2006
25,598
1
0
2 Minutes Turkish said:
I've made an attempt to go back through this thread, and I'm still not 100% sure what the hell is going on.

So now the soda is bullshit, and we're now back at wondering what the fuck it is?

or is ac!d?

anyone?

Nobody knows.
It's definitely not soda, unless, by some hilarious turn of events, it actually is soda.
 

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Oct 8, 2007
20,880
0
1,035
Edinburgh / Taipei
2 Minutes Turkish said:
I've made an attempt to go back through this thread, and I'm still not 100% sure what the hell is going on.

So now the soda is bullshit, and we're now back at wondering what the fuck it is?

or is ac!d?

anyone?
All I know that is Kojima and/or Konami drop the bomb tomorrow (or in a few hours time as it's already Monday in Japan), this thread is going to collapse into itself and form a neutron star.
 
Apr 4, 2007
7,136
0
0
MrNyarlathotep said:
I know, right! FINALLY we can get some real discussion instead of jokes.

Its also possible that it might mean an MGS game for the 360, because it is written in green and has a power button in it. What do you guys think?
Why 360 ?? The PS3's power button is shaped the same way. Actually it's kind of an universal power button...