• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome to the NeoGAF 2.2 Update

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
joaquin phoenix thumbs up GIF

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was a touch more than an hour.

mr bean waiting GIF

Also glad we’re not stuck with the rated G GIFs like on iMessage. Love that new feature!

Last edited:

kretos

Banned
this is what i mean i have to click and go to the original post to see it, a bug?

Haz18SU.jpg

also noticed you can't double click or select what you wrote? using firefox here

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Happy The Simpsons GIF by FOX International Channels

The updates that work on mobile for this site are amazing. Top notch stuff.
And to think I almost gave up when redirect iPhone gate was a thing.
Awesome job!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
What is this "side bar" you speak of?

prag16

Banned
Look at all them Soto gifs...

I deserve this, and so do all of you. Thank you GAF Staff.
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

colon GIF

We need more Bartolo though. Maybe some gifs of his batting helmet falling off. Fun fact: He once said he used slightly oversized helmets on purpose to increase the chances of them falling off because he know fans got a kick out of it. Greatest man who ever lived? Probably.

Home Run Sport GIF by New York Mets

bender

What time is it?
colon GIF

We need more Bartolo though. Maybe some gifs of his batting helmet falling off. Fun fact: He once said he used slightly oversized helmets on purpose to increase the chances of them falling off because he know fans got a kick out of it. Greatest man who ever lived? Probably.

Home Run Sport GIF by New York Mets
200.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Evilore.

I don't know if this is doable, but you know how you see other people's replies to others and you get a truncated box?

If I want to see that person's entire message, I got to click the little green arrow that takes me to their original full message (possibly on another page).

Is there a way to just click in that truncated message and see that person's whole message right there?

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Evilore.

I don't know if this is doable, but you know how you see other people's replies to others and you get a truncated box?

If I want to see that person's entire message, I got to click the little green arrow that takes me to their original full message (possibly on another page).

Is there a way to just click in that truncated message and that person's whole message shows up there?

Quotes are supposed to expand, that's a bug, we'll look into it.

I think you'll all enjoy the new Giphy integration, as well as the various quality of life improvements.

Thanks to Palliasso Palliasso and Gromph Gromph for heading up the upgrade. We're working out the kinks so bear with us, it's a significant change, and feel free to give us feedback.

And special thanks to Yui's Empire Yui's Empire for suggesting we implement a Latest Threads tab.

Holy cow, you folks act really quick! Thanks for listening to my suggestion, I really think it's something that will make threads less likely to get buried, as any new thread will be under people's eyes for longer.

Some great other updates too. Good stuff!

DogofWar

the wire GIF

Sheeeeeeeeeeit, giphy support?!

This will make it even easier to find that perfect reaction meme whenever Papa Papa makes a new thread.
Great work staff!

Top Bottom