• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well I did it...

nkarafo

Nah, i'm too curious to see what everyone wants to say.

tenor.gif

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Don't feel bad. I gave in a few weeks ago and added a few people to it finally. Especially after one person made it very clear they had no intention of behaving like an adult. Before that I tried to keep it to a minimum of 3, but sometimes you just have to accept some people are best left ignored than feed them the attention they so desperately want.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
You know it’s just there’re people in life that aren’t worth your time. So that’s the right decision to have a pleasant day mate :)
They are still people though. That’s the part that matters to me.

I feel like everyone should have a voice, and I feel terrible silencing anyone, but at a certain point where the give and take fails.

It’s time to cut the line. I can’t keep. Moving over to your side while you refuse to budge.

Mista

Banned

I feel like everyone should have a voice, and I feel terrible silencing anyone, but at a certain point where the give and take fails.

It’s time to cut the line. I can’t keep. Moving over to your side while you refuse to budge.
You aren't disrespecting them as "people" .. You heard their voice, you didn't like it so you decided to ignore it

It's not like you went "Hey, fuck you. I'm ignoring you because I don't like your avatar" It's not a big deal. I'm sure that I am on many's ignore list

Kagey K

Banned
You aren't disrespecting them as "people" .. You heard their voice, you didn't like it so you decided to ignore it

It's not like you went "Hey, fuck you. I'm ignoring you because I don't like your avatar" It's not a big deal. I'm sure that I am on many's ignore list
I’d be willing to bet I’m on more, 30 days avatar if the mods will confirm it for us.

That’s where it gets stupid, I know so many ppl have ignored me, but I feel bad if I do it to them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
"I'm ignoring you because I don't like your avatar"
I actually did ignore someone for that reason and it still is the only ignore I have on this site. Nothing personal about their posting content but I absolutely hated looking at it here and everywhere else on the internet. Plus I haven't got a clue how to hide it if that's even possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cato

Banned
Don't feel bad. I gave in a few weeks ago and added a few people to it finally. Especially after one person made it very clear they had no intention of behaving like an adult. Before that I tried to keep it to a minimum of 3, but sometimes you just have to accept some people are best left ignored than feed them the attention they so desperately want.

You put all the mods on ignore?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I actually did ignore someone for that reason. Nothing personal about their posting content but I absolutely hated looking at it here and everywhere else on the internet. Plus I haven't got a clue how to hide it if that's even possible.
ublock origin/left click/block element

Nah, i'm too curious to see what everyone wants to say.

tenor.gif
b5o6Q1R.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I tried the ignore thing but I could still see their username rather than being erased from existence so I just ignored them.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

Papa Papa what did you do

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Just checking if I was on the list yet. :cool:
It is cool man.
Nah. We rarely if ever agree, but I don't put people in ignore just because I disagree with them. You have to go out of your way to be shitty. You haven't done that as far as I know.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned

Yeah, but if always went that way I wouldn’t consider MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima a friend.

We got off on the wrong foot and had I ignored him, I wouldn’t of gotten to see the kind hearted perv he is.

I think a lot more of him now then I used to, and had I ignored him I would have never seen his new side.

Last edited:

Virex

Banned
I fucking ignored someone.

It felt weird, and I didn’t like it much, but enough was enough.

There’s 2 or 3 more that are on the cusp, but I really feel like a bitch if I don’t at least hear them out.
Don't feel bad. I had to do it to a few posters. Because they were drowning out gaming discussion with constant news articles every 5 seconds which pushes good gaming discussion to the 2nd and 3rd page. Now it's much better and I can enjoy some nice threads about games that aren't just shit copy pasted from other sites.

Mista

Banned
Now don't go around making this a personal thread. You got problems with fellow members? Keep it between you. No need for this thread to turn into a shitfest. We already got enough people that are tryharding enough to be funny when they're actually garbage. Thank you
I actually did ignore someone for that reason and it still is the only ignore I have on this site. Nothing personal about their posting content but I absolutely hated looking at it here and everywhere else on the internet. Plus I haven't got a clue how to hide it if that's even possible.
That's weird.

Mista

Banned
Are they married? Or just dating?
Thinking of it, they really complete each other. Two retards knows nothing but shitposting all the time. Oh and the sense of humour they got, my god I piss my pants from laughter every damn time. Had to put them there so I don't die from laughter

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking of it, they really complete each other. Two retards knows nothing but shitposting all the time. Oh and the sense of humour they got, my god I piss my pants from laughter every damn time. Had to put them there so I don't die from laughter
I'm not funny enough that you have to put me on ignore??

That hurts man!

Papa

Banned

C’mon you little tease, spill the beans. Who was it? No response and I assume it’s me.

Top Bottom