• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We're all floating down here, first pic of Pennywise

Status
Not open for further replies.

obin_gam

00002124511pennywise.jpg

Flokis brother looking good!

strafer

Will wait for a better picture.

But I don't see how they can beat Tom Curry man. That man scared me to death.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Looks pretty good. As for the rest of the movie, I would have much preferred to see what Cary Fukunaga would have given us but I'm still interested.

Okay, there's one element of his design I really like, and it's the only thing I think is clever: I really like that there are cracks in the white paint on his forehead. I actually think now there should be more cracks but that's a nice, subtle touch that shows that this form is hiding something underneath.

Otherwise it (hurr durr) doesn't really grab me.

Hjod

Banned
Actually looks good.

Tim Currys Pennywise scared the shit out of me when I saw it for the first time at the age of twelve, that was not a good idea.

SeanC

Not bad. A little too obvious on being a "scary clown" but we'll see how it looks on screen.

What I loved about the TV Movie version is he's just a regular looking clown make-up and costume-wise, but then he'd give that look...you know the one...

giphy.gif

Matty77

Well if they do it right and have a decent budget he should actually be displaying as a clown a lot less unlike the cheap tv production, more Bob Gray taking the form of your fears I say, at least when he's not attempting to give away blowjobs for pocket change.

zeemumu

This is my reaction too. I don't feel like it should be remade. Especially in today's society, I highly doubt they let that scene make it into the final movie.

I'm sure it'll probably just follow a similar plot to the original movie instead of the book, because there's shit in that book that should never, EVER, make it into any adaptation.

Jarmel

Banned
Need to see a trailer but I pass judgement as Curry's acting is what made IT and not just the design.

It's going to be the acting and voice that are going to either float or sink this ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom