• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We're Here! We're Queer! The All-Purpose Gay Discussion Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn

So, I saw this was a popular idea in the Hot Men thread and since Cosmic Bus was being a pussy, I decided to do it myself. And so here fellow queers, discuss whatever you want to your heart's content. Just make sure it has something to do with dick.

Gallbaro

Banned
Door2Dawn said:

Does this mean we can have like a negro-age thread?

Hell you guys already got black history month, what we need is a white, straight, english speaking, male thread.!

Finn

Door2Dawn said:

Does this mean we can have like a negro-age thread?
This isn't a thread exclusively for gay people, just to discuss gay topics. I'd liken it to a catch-all girl-age thread, not a catch-all negro thread. Whatever that means.

Door2Dawn

Banned
Finn said:
This isn't a thread exclusively for gay people, just to discuss gay topics. I'd liken it to a catch-all girl-age thread, not a catch-all negro thread. Whatever that means.
I see.

Edit: How am I trolling?

btkadams

lol the purpose of this thread was to have all random gay issues in one thread instead of flooding the board guys..

now where is cosmic with his thing he wanted to discuss.

1233642777105.jpg

Finn

btkadams said:
lol the purpose of this thread was to have all random gay issues in one thread instead of flooding the board guys..
Which you think would be welcome since even 3 or 4 "gay" threads existing simultaneously has bothered folks. Never mind the fact that there's 3 to 4 girl-age threads every 10 or so minutes. Eh.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry to be a downer, but I thought this is relevant. I don't think posts like the one I'm writing now should make up the majority of this thread, but this is too important to ignore.

Police have recently raided a local gay bar in Fort Worth, TX, attacking several men. One man was left with brain damage, and may not live. Read this editorial (Dan Savage) for more info, and please, take action. The very least we can do is call and write letters. Call the FWPD at 817.392.4270 and email them at fwpdweb@fortworthpd.com.

Finn said:
Which you think would be welcome since even 3 or 4 "gay" threads existing simultaneously has bothered folks. Never mind the fact that there's 3 to 4 girl-age threads every 10 or so minutes. Eh.
You just have to get past the initial flood of people attempting to be funny.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Clean shave, or gruff?
-Face?
-Chest?
Type of body?
Style, Like em in suits? normal clothes? Grunge/Hipster? Preppy? Thug? nothing? etc
Equal partnership, or do you like to be in command/submissive?

Or to sum up all the questions...Bear or Twink? :lol

I actually enjoy the idea of this thread. A centralized one so we can keep all the questions in one thread, easier to scribe too and be updated with instead of a new "Help..." thread or something. Hopefully it takes off.

Finn

shintoki said:
Clean shave, or gruff?
-Face?
-Chest?
Type of body?
Style, Like em in suits? normal clothes? Grunge/Hipster? Preppy? Thug? nothing? etc

I actually enjoy the idea of this thread. A centralized one so we can keep all the questions in one thread, easier to scribe too and be updated with instead of a new "Help..." thread or something. Hopefully it takes off.
I've always preferred twinks, though I kind of hate to use the term. Gruff, hairy men have always been a turn off for me.

Gaborn

shintoki said:
Clean shave, or gruff?
-Face?
-Chest?
Type of body?

Twinks. Really bratty, naughty, twinks.

Wilsongt

shintoki said:
Clean shave, or gruff?
-Face?
-Chest?
Type of body?

Bears. All the way. Buff, hairy, manly. *so turned on now* :lol :lol

oneHeero

Good thread, maybe there wont be any more threads about wanting to suck their own friend's dick or some shit. Look forward to the wild stories all in one place.

Finn

oneHeero said:
Good thread, maybe there wont be any more threads about wanting to suck their own friend's dick or some shit. Look forward to the wild stories all in one place.
The point of this thread is to talk about wanting to suck your own friend's dick!

shintoki said:
Clean shave, or gruff?
-Face?
-Chest?
Type of body?

Round Face, full lips
C cups are fine.
Full figured
I like her in satin panties and dominating

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I love GayGAF but... where are the girls ?
I mean as a straight guy i believe that girls who love girls are like the 8th wonder of the world. :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Gaborn said:
:)

Yeah, you two are my sources about the gay community or whatever its called.

Fersis said:
I mean as a straight guy i believe that girls who love girls are like the 8th wonder of the world. :D

Oddly enough, I don't know if Gaf has any lesbians that are open about it.

Fersis

KibblesBits said:
Oddly enough, I don't know if Gaf has any lesbians that are open about it.
mhmhm you are a girl? If so, you rock girl!
But yeah, i never saw any girl posting about these kind of things...

Teh Hamburglar said:
lesbians dont use the internet. they are too busying hiking or playing pool
:lol

Weapxn
Dont break my dreams dood!!! :)
In my dreams, every lesbian couple are like Eva Green and Catherine Zeta Jones!

Wilsongt

I wish I had more lesbian friends. They can be cool sometimes.

Hell, I wish I had more gay friends. XD I have none.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Fersis said:
Straight here.

I just wanted to comment on this girl on girl thing... It turns me off so much. And I don't understand the big deal about it. So what two girls want to rub vaginas? Why should it turn me on that two girls kiss? It's so weird how people think I'm weird that somethig totally stupid doesn't turn me on.

Wilsongt said:
I wish I had more lesbian friends. They can be cool sometimes.

Hell, I wish I had more gay friends. XD I have none.

i made friends with this one lesbian couple weeks ago. Shes late 30s, looks fantastic for her age though. She works for the NCAA but so very not your butch lesbo type at all. She is alot of fun.

Fersis

DMeisterJ said:
Straight here.

I just wanted to comment on this girl on girl thing... It turns me off so much. And I don't understand the big deal about it. So what two girls want to rub vaginas? Why should it turn me on that two girls kiss? It's so weird how people think I'm weird that somethig totally stupid doesn't turn me on.
Whatever rocks your boat man! Its cool.

DMeisterJ said:
Straight here.

You know, I always thought you were pretty cool.
Now you're super cool.

I like where this conversation is going..
Let's talk about the lesbians in our lives.

HUELEN10

DMeisterJ said:
Straight here.

Wow, I guess I am not alone! No offense to anyone of course.

Fersis

KibblesBits said:
You know, I always thought you were pretty cool.
Now you're super cool.

I like where this conversation is going..
Let's talk about the lesbians in our lives.
Ok, my ex was 'bi' and after we broke up she started dating only girls.
dont know if its good or bad for my ego tough :lol

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Weapxn said:

:lol

I live in Portland, Oregon, and there's a ton of lesbians here (and queers in general), and they look NOTHING like that. Most of them are pretty attractive, and some are downright hot. There's a pretty even mix of femme and butch female-bodied queers here, too.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
most of my lesbian mates are pretty hot. but my gay mates are hotter :D

and strangely, i get pretty turned on watching 2 girls going at it.

gay fail :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom