• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What’s your fartiest food?

Jaxx_377

Neo Member
I could declare a public health emergency if i eat a blooming onion for the outback. I had to stop eating them all together, what came out of me was something straight from hell.

Paltheos

... not food, strictly speaking, but apple juice makes my rectum go crazy, and I guzzle it down. It's bad to the point that my friend has openly banned me from drinking apple juice in his home.

Carne Asada Fries

A SoCal delicacy

Man, I miss home

o.jpg

Enjoy the meal, but good luck with the fart power after that

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
I guess. People always talking about shitting from taco bell or whatever and it's never happened to me.
It just depends on the hygiene of the workers and stuff I guess. Also, you have a digestive tract of a tank. You should thank your parents for that tonight. And send them a heart emoji.

lil puff

lol I don't even Egg Salad anymore, or some of the things you guys are talking about.

I did not know oats were a thing, but I guess that is the fibre pushing things oat.

lachesis

Beans! They make me fart like Rally X car with thunderous sound.... thing is I love beans - all kinds of it. :(

Top Bottom