• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Are Chances Of Devil May Cry VI?

So it seems the Devil May Cry 5 did pretty well. I think the series is one of the best things since garlic bread sticks.

What do you think the chances are for another sequel?

I dunno but with exception to some series like Resident Evil, Capcom doesn't pump out too many sequels.

I think a lot of love went into DMC 5. Some Devil Heads may have been turned off by the more linear approach but besides sales, feedback by gamers (heh. gamers) and the pillar of quality known as 'Games Journalism' really liked it.

Would you like to see more DMC? Do you think we will see more?

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
I fucking hope so. But the ending made it sound like it's done (or the brothers rivalry is over). I'd kill for a DMC1 remake with Reuben on voice over. Or a DMC2 remix-remake. Or hell, DMC3 remake. But I'd settle for DMC6 with just all Nero.

From what I got it was more the rivalry was over with Nero taking Dante's place and the brothers keeping Earth safe. I'd love for a sequel that takes place with Nero trying to rescue them which I think is what the big hint was at with all of that or at the least, a set-up for a story of some kind.

TBH I would love to just get a special edition with Vergil and a refining of V's moveset to make his familiars more in control.

Last edited:
Reminds me I need to go back to DMC4:SE to get my final trophy for Platinum. I grinded DMC4 for a week straight going for Plat, got all the Bloody Palaces done, then did all the hardest
Itsuno wants to do Dragon's Dogma 2 and Power Stone 3 so you'll have to wait and see. He'll probably be forced at gun point to make DMC6IX since Capcom only wants to use 5 of their 50 IPs.
A DMC5:SE on PS5, full 4K60!? I'd buy it in an instant!

If they do I really hope they take into consideration not everyone wants to play all the characters. The V sections were boring and Nero had his own issues in 5.

6 should be an origin story with Sparda.
I love DMC, but they need a game where you play as just 1 character again. Have 6 be all Nero, or all Dante, then release DLC and play as Vergil, or Sparda.

Oddspeak

It's a really braindead obvious "yes" that it'll come eventually, but Itsuno wants to do Dragon's Dogma 2 first.

It's a really braindead obvious "yes" that it'll come eventually, but Itsuno wants to do Dragon's Dogma 2 first.
Yeah, you're probably right. Capcom seems to really righted their ship. Post DmC I wouldn't have agreed, but the last 5 years they been great.

If they do I really hope they take into consideration not everyone wants to play all the characters. The V sections were boring and Nero had his own issues in 5.

6 should be an origin story with Sparda.
Oh yeah my guy. This would actually be pretty good.

Or somehow bring Sparda into VI.

Top Bottom