• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some shows/series that you enjoy rewatching over again?

mortal

Gold Member
For me it has to be Seinfeld. The characters and the writing feel so timeless despite being set in the 90s.
The running gags are some of my favorite bits.

It's the sort of show that I can pick any season or episode at random and still enjoy it.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
horse episode GIF

Love it!

Edit: @ Prison Mike

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
Last edited:

Dark Star

I've rewatched every episode/season of these shows many times:

LOST (Amazing show but the last season is kind of weird lol)
Breaking Bad (Flawless from start to finish)
Dexter (Kind of sucks after season 5, but it's a good show)
Prison Break (Very strong first season. It's perfect)
Seinfeld (It doesn't get better than Seinfeld, but Frasier is close)
The Simpsons (Well, at least the first 10 seasons)

Last edited:

J-Roderton

How would you rank Family guy among Simpsons and Futurama? Thinking of watching it.

Family Guy pretty is much right on with my sense of humor. Just random, stupid funnies. I’d say it’s not as smart as Simpsons in a lot of aspects. Idk. I enjoy most adult animation shows.

Futurama is fantastic by the way, IMO.

Calcium

Banned
Scrubs, Seinfeld and Futurama get watched a ton.

Rewatching LOST right now and it's my wife's first time seeing it. Really looking forward to seeing how she handles the ending.

xrnzaaas

Mostly comedies and light sci-fi / drama so I don't have to watch the whole thing to understand the plot. I have made a few exceptions with ongoing shows by rewatching the previous season, but only with the shorter ones like The Boys.

DelireMan7

Game of Thrones
Les revenants (French serie, my all time favorite, a wonderful OST by Mogwai)
H (french comedy show)
Calls (french "mystery/horror" serie composed of "audio files" only)

Last edited:

GreyHorace

the-mandalorian.jpg

The Mandalorian - It took 37years, but a tv show on Disney+ finally captured that Star Wars magic that I've been missing since Return of the Jedi in 1983.

foyles-war.jpg

Foyle's War - I've always liked this British mystery series set in World War 2 for it's window into the lives of people living in wartime Britain.

MV5BOTFmYTc3ZWEtNTYxNi00OTA4LTk2NjEtNTI2MTJlNzkyMDdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQWpybA@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Monty Python's Flying Circus - Still one of the funniest shows ever made. The humor in this series is timeless and grossly politically incorrect, something we need in this overtly sensitive age.

3fd64f17db46fa0f9f80d2d740456984.jpg

Star Trek (The Original Series) - I'm still shocked at how good this show is despite being made in 1969. Sure there are bunch of stinker episodes here and there, but for the most part it's far more intelligent and engaging than any of the sequel series that followed it.

doctor-who-classic.jpg

Doctor Who (classic series) - The new series may have better visual effects and faster pacing, but I'll take the classic series with it's brilliant writing and imaginative scenarios any day of the week.

Top Bottom