• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the Best Playstation Mobile Games?

So Sony is shutting down the Playstation Mobile service in the coming months and after mid July you won't be able to download any more titles from the service.

So I was wondering what titles are there on Playstation Mobile that are worth checking out?

I have Tokyo Jungle Mobile and I've put an ungodly amount of time into that, just something really fun about it and a great game to play when I have a few spare minutes. Sucks that'll be gone forever shortly.

Other than that I don't have any other Playstation Mobile titles, is there anything else I'm missing out on and should pick up before its gone forever?

Flunkie

Banned
They should make Tokyo Jungle Mobile into a full Vita title. Or port the main PS3 game to Vita. Or PS4. Or both.

Emarv

Rymdkapsel by far. It's so good, but I enjoy it more on iOS.

Rymdkapsel-610x457.jpg

I am working on a top 25 or 30 best video and/or article. Here is the list I got that I need to cut down and order.

Gunhouse
MUSYNC
Chimpact
Console Saga
BLAST NINJA
The Game Lab Project
Behind You
Adventure Bar Labyrinth
UFO Dad
Nostatic - Quiet Games
Front Wars: World War II Turn-Based Strategy
Tuffy the Corgi and the Tower of Bones
Bike Rider DX
MonokeSlashdown
Trucks and Skulls
Super Tank Poker
Passing Time
Little Acorns
Roll in The Hole
TOKYO JUNGLE Mobile
Feed Me Oil
rymdkapsel
OUT OF MIND
Switch Galaxy
Super Skull Smash GO!
Cubixx
Pop Bugs Zap
Picbox
Gun Commando
Beats Slider
Haunt the House: Terrortown
Life of Pixle
Cosmic Clean-Up
Surge
Puzziball
sixty second shooter Deluxe
Rebel
Fuel Tiracas
Super Crate Box

Let me know if I am missing something that should be added or if you think some should be high on the list.

Top Bottom