• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you currently watching?

I'm still trying to get through Stranger Things but The long road home has taken priority now. Only watched the first two episodes but im loving it.

I have a few movies on the back burner also, The dark tower, The forest and Valerian.

Haven't heard good things about any of those movies but i am curious

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Supergirl. Binge watching Lady Dynamite off and on via Netflix.

Dark Tower really isn't worth your time. Valerian isn't good, but it has some cool moments in the first hour. I'd say it's worth checking out just for the opening sequences

Gloggins

Supernatural season 12. Just the finale to go.

Mary has been nothing but a liability this whole season, lol. I've had Crowley's exit spoiled, I'll miss him :(

Then it's Family Guy season 17 (UK) and Stranger Things season 2.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I watched Sranger things 2 and liked it.

Currently watching star trek discovery, Mr Robot,Mist and narcos, rewatching deep space 9 to.

Typhares

Currently watching Bosch on amazon prime.
It's a nice detective fiction show, I like the characters so I'll keep watching for sure.

Herne

Just finished the Danish show Below The Surface tonight, it was fantastic. Onto Stranger Things season 2!

I should be watching Stranger Things but I'm not.

Been watching a lot of old horror movies lately. Recently discovered the Lore podcast thanks to the Lord TV show so that's got me in the mood.

g11

Watching Patriot on Amazon every now and then, getting caught up on The Deuce on HBO, and occasionally I've got an old episode of The Twilight Zone playing in the background while I'm replaying Nioh.

lem0n

My GF and I are about 8 seasons into Always Sunny. Too bad they're taking the series down in a few weeks. We gotta binge it and try to finish before that happens

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Fraggle Rock in the morning during breakfast (HBO Now)

Once Upon a Time for a binge show (though I don't really binge..) Somewhere in season 5 right now.

PSYGN

Oops, wrong thread of similar name

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Playing tribute to sweet tooth with twisted metal on peacock, tension, violence etc. 2 episodes in I think it’s good.
Twisted Metal Playstation GIF by Peacock

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm following Chasethebro on YT. Elden Ring invasions.

He just started a series where he started a NG and only levels up/buy shit through runes earned from invasions.

It's very entertaining imo.

He's staying at such a level that he invades the area's "linearly" Ep3 ended with Limgrave and Stormveil fully ransacked. Ep3 was dope AF.

Etc 🔥

Last edited:

sedg87

Banned
Started watching Twin Peaks. Watched the first four episodes and I'm really, really enjoying it.

Also watched the first two seasons of From which was also very good.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
My wife and I started watching the あいのり reboot on Netflix. It's a cute show, and it's good language practice since it has hard coded JP subtitles.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Quite the necro bump on this one. Since you asked...re watching Ranma 1/2 TV and going to try not to skip episodes...unless it's one of those clip show/recap deals. Live action I've been all over: Twilight Zone original series, Unsolved Mysteries original late 80's - early 90's seasons and for Western animation, the Critic.

Fbh

Vortex (netflix)
French mini series about a dude who through (quite silly) circumstances gets to communicate with his wife that died 20+ years ago.
It's nothing special but it's fun to pass the time

Succession Season 3.
Still really good

Silo (apple):
Really fun so far but as with all these shows I worry that it will get cancelled before they get to tell all the story OR it will be mystery show 5499 that doesn't answer any questions (or does so in an unsatisfying manner and then pretends "it was always about the characters!"). At least it's based on a book series so I guess I can always check those out if it gets cancelled.

British TV Series called Dead Set by Charlie Brooker. It's fantastic. Not my first time seeing it, but highly rewatchable. It's about a bunch of housemates in the Big Brother house during a zombie apocalypse. Such a neat concept.

Top Bottom