• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

lunnuyu

1,2,3, shake your ass, dance with me

QAQ6ACD.gif

Last edited:
Found this Nintendo synth-wave .... Lost Woods and Dark World are dope:

Same dude did Nintendo Lofi beats:

Last edited:

Banned
Spotify just put this into my weekly mix... so yeah... I didn't know of this cover but I love it... Anneke is singing, what is not to love right? lol

lunnuyu

can't stand this brat
Moldova and Albania >>>

ot :

kan masek eedy w kan by2olly 2lbi w 3omri
mosh 7ab3ed 3anek sanya asly enti akhadti 2lbi w 3omry
awel ma sme3t klamo fsanya nseet 2lbi w 3omri
2oltelo 7abiby ana nafsy feyoum adeelak 2lbi w 3omri

QAQ6ACD.gif

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Been sort of getting in to the Lofi mixes lately. I didn't get it at first, but it's catching on with me.

GeekyDad

It was at the end of the movie Late Night, and I couldn't help instantly falling in love with it. Never heard of Elliphant before that.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I'm a huge Drum & Bass addict.

So this is my daily routine since 3 weeks. My Funky Routine.
I really like Neo-Geo's sound. He gets better and better with every release.

Highly recommended if you are into D'n'B!

Funky Routine

RAÏSanÏa

Saw these in the sidebar while listening to Andrew WK's new single.

Thumbnail's truthful.

Music's not that bad too. Fresh for the genre. Definitely rewatchable.

They make their own videos, and have been for years apparently. Pretty polished and can be mistaken for bigger budget.

After another listen going back to NIRATIAS. Want this live in superband format at a festival.

Listening to the legendary Who bass player John Entwistle's solo music. In the '70s he was on a '50s nostalgia kick (much like a lot of other British rockers). This song pretty much rules, and has a killer driving bass line. Plus synth (?). It's like a retro 50s synth punk song.

Also love his soft rock ballad "Too Late the Hero" from 1981. The music video is pretty silly, he grabs a sword and it turns into a guitar. Great hook.

Last edited:
Top Bottom