• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Off to Primavera Barcelona in 11 days, timetable dropped yesterday and it's a bit of a bloodbath for clashes. Really gutted about the Friday especially. Still, really incredible and diverse lineup overall, can't wait!

hRP2DYh.png
At least Sunday will rip.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I normally hate double albums so I was shocked to really enjoy the new triple LP from Zach Bryan. I love the more traditional style of country music so this one checks all the right boxes for me.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
At least Sunday will rip.

They clash with The Strokes and Earl Sweatshirt at the main festival which is just appalling. Luckily playing a string of "free" shows in the city so we can see Gizz then try and sleep for about 4 hours before we go to the airport :messenger_tears_of_joy:

RAÏSanÏa

With Robotech surfacing in the news recently brings to mind the question what would Min Mei sound like in a 21st century adaptation?

How would her message be delivered?

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Feeling depressed right now, but holding my noodle container up as high as I can. Will probably smoke a huge one.
My boss is a fucking asshole. That aside, some Hyperborea and some 95% THC with a side of CBD (my muscles have been aching all day! :messenger_unamused: )

Anyway... if you're into synth/electronic music, especially the older, Pioneering stuff, you should enjoy this one immensely.

Monokrom

The Aloof - Good Morning World (1999)

The Aloof was one of the most underrated band out there. And I rarely say that.
Every album is quite different, covering genres like Leftfield. Downtembo, Dub, Techno, Ambient, Trip-hop.
Lyrics is often on the darker side.
They released four albums and a number of singles.

jimmyd

I seen Kings Of Leon live in 2009 and wasn't really a fan... but they've really tightened up and done some really good stuff since then.

RAÏSanÏa

hLcGAKT.png

Galactic anticenter angles near the Sun at summer solstice.
Mercury clears the Hyades after appearing to step back during retrograde and now appears to put on the winged boots and fly!
l608vOD.png

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
One of The Strokes has Covid, hoping desperately that they can still play Spain in 6 days. Touch and go.

Top Bottom