• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

What, are you listening too?

andreymagnus

Sep 12, 2019
I can recommend "Wolf Alice" - English alternative rock band. Not much of a deep in their lyrics. Lyrics are mostly about love, but I don't care whether or not lyrics are genious or stupid. Music itself is just great. Every song is awesome in its own way

Merzbear

Aug 16, 2012
twitter.com

Dated as fuck when Nick Cannon says "I'm like David Beckham, keep a mean shoe game." Also slightly cursed with R Kelly on it but it still slaps.

manner

Neo Member
Jan 24, 2019

Really like the whole album. Fuh You has been getting some hate, but I really like that song, too.

PS: I think Glass Onion is the silliest Beatles song, not Ob-la-di, or Maxwell.

TheSadRanger

Sep 5, 2013
Mckinney,TX
It's a game trailer but fuck.........

Also this trailer is over eight years posted on an unofficial ubisoft YT account and it has SIX MILLION VIEWS.... WTF

MOTHERFUCKING EZIO. THE SOUL STILL BURNS.

Reactions: Screamer-RSA

Shelbutt

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2019
North Carolina
I've been getting into a bit of "Ghost" lately, after finding them through one of those "Hip hop head listens to --- for the first time!" videos lol

HarryKS

Jan 24, 2010
Winona Oak. She's gonna be big. Might have said it before. Great face, 3 bangers already.