• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

TrainedRage

Banned
Best deadmau5 track imo:

I love his 'at play' records. They taught me how to mix tracks using a DJ Controller. They are so basic you can take a part from Orca and mix it with Dr. Funkenstein or what have you. At Play 2 specifically, is the best one IMO. :messenger_ok:

First Deadmau5 song I ever heard was....

The one that got me addicted (bought every album since)…. May be one of my all time favorite songs ever. I love Kaskade too!

Papa

Banned
I love his 'at play' records. They taught me how to mix tracks using a DJ Controller. They are so basic you can take a part from Orca and mix it with Dr. Funkenstein or what have you. At Play 2 specifically, is the best one IMO. :messenger_ok:

First Deadmau5 song I ever heard was....

The one that got me addicted (bought every album since)…. May be one of my all time favorite songs ever. I love Kaskade too!

Videos are unavailable but I know those songs.

This is my favorite Fleetwood Mac song

Ironically it wasn’t released on “Rumors.” Didn’t see light day til later

“You’ll never get away from the sound of the woman who loves you”

Last edited:

Raph64

I also would like to share music from a French electronic duo called Justice, who’s music I found awesome :

( Although I personally find the radio edit better, also this clip is a bit NSFW you’ve been warned )

And of course, their most well known song :

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
@ R Raph64 good taste! I love this one on their last album:

I suppose you know Synapson?

(you'll thank me later for the clip :messenger_beaming:)

Last edited:

Raph64

@ R Raph64 good taste! I love this one on their last album:

I suppose you know Synapson?

(you'll thank me later for the clip :messenger_beaming:)

I know Synapson ! They make unique and catchy songs, notably ‘Suba’ which aired like crazy this summer on music stations.

Also, I’ve noticed that you’re from France ? Me too ! Comment ça va ?

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Haha yeah from Bordeaux !
Ca va bien merci et toi ? Mais faut éviter de parler Français sinon on va se faire tapper sur les doigts par les modos :messenger_grinning_smiling:

This was my favorite performance on the S&M Live Album. I think it’s only featured on that album out of Metallica’s whole discography.

Love it

Metallica - No Leaf Clover

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Dat "whoop" @4:33 always got me

And in a completely different style:

Last edited:
Top Bottom