• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Uhtred

Such an underrated band.

R-676552-1189985950.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

I_D

Last week I went to the Disturbed concert in Milan and I'm listening again to their whole discography after a few years.
I still love them immensely and the live concert was amazing

Disturbed is the only band I've ever seen live that actually sounds exactly like the albums. They absolutely crush live shows.
Pimps of Joytime are the only band I can think of that somehow sound even better live than they do on the albums. I don't even like their albums, because they're too computerized, but their live stuff is incredible.

Right now, though, I've been keeping Scar Symmetry on repeat during my drive to work this entire week. They're just too damn good.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
took a long lunch to go record shopping at the local store and ended up throwing down $55 on lots of used records; Beach Boys, Badfinger, The Chiffons, Rick Nelson, Incredible String Band, and best of all, a copy of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" that was super cheap because side 4 is too scratched. it just so happens i found disc 2 loose in a pile of free records one time and have held onto it for years, so now i have a complete set. so yeah im just about to listen to the complete album for the first time on vinyl.

Last edited:

harry04

i can't get enough of the debut album from Billie Eilish. i remember when she only had Ocean Eyes out and just knew one day she'd be huge. this isn't the kind of music i expected from her but damn it's good. the songs are so chill and catchy with loads of deep bass.

love her music very much

kiiltz

Their new album doesn't have any absolute bangers like Hitchcock or 言って but I'm really feeling this one. Nabuna should use strings more often and also so long as he has Suis in his corner then every song is an automatic 7/10. Her voice is especially soothing in this one.

HITORI BOCCHIIII NO PAREIDOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
This full legendary concert:

Saw them for the first time this year and it was instantly in my top five concerts ever. Just incredible. They just jammed out for 2.5 hours. I never understand when people hate on DMB, must be real music elitists.

Top Bottom