• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Oner

Pretty much have given up on any kind of radio for some time now so I've dug into my old cassettes over the years for all the House Mix Tapes I've accumulated and every now and then record them to my PC to expand the library and go down the rabbit hole of hearing stuff I haven't heard in probably close to 20 years (if not more).

bronk

Banned
This Slipknot song gives me the chills every damn time. A bit more chill/melodic. Hits me right in the gut. They typically play this at the end of a live set when they walk off stage.

We too feel alone
That place in my mind
Is that space that you call mine
That place in my mind
Therever been all the time
Lost enslaved fatal decline
I've been waiting for this too fool (Good)
The pieces are only as good as the whole

Severed with self from my all a lie
Cut out the only thing that was right
What If I never saw you again
I'd die right next to you in the end

That place in my mind

That place in my mind
I wouldn't let you walk away
Without hearing what I have to say

https://www.neogaf.com/javascript:void(0);

This chick would punch the Evanescence girl right in the vagina... With her voice.

Girl singer from Abnormality is awesome. I seen her live last year or so.

Dont sleep on girl from Entheos either. Also great when i seen her. Band has few dudes from Animosity if you remember them.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
New Freddie Gibbs / Madlib joint, Bandana. Just as good as Piñata, if you know, you know.

If not, Gibbs is a rapper, Madlib's a legendary beat producer, they collabed on one album already and they're gone and done it again.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
kim petras debut album clarity. can't get enough of it. it's one of the few albums where i like every single song. here is just one which might be my favorite but it's too hard to pick.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I think Aseul is the most underrated musician I'm currently aware of. Every album is blowing me away, and they're all totally different. Just some really solid part writing, really solid recordings. This is like the Korean Bjork or Grimes, or whatever artpop you want to compare it to. Highly recommend if you like interesting pop music.

It blows my mind that her channel only has 1.7K subscribers.

Last edited:
Alison Hell, one of the most prolific metal songs of all time in my opinion, been listening to the Masters of Rock live version from a while back.

That break at 3:10 with the ascending and descending chord riffs along with those two choice lines of lyrics is timeless.

"No one listened to your fears, you created me!"

Mwah, perfect! Then it transitions into a bomb-ass solo!

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Fuckin Billie Ellish.

Something about this video makes me feel good. Don’t know if it’s the Plants vs Zombies sample, the ode to Orange is the New Black or just her being fucked up and the twist at the end.

I love it.

Top Bottom