• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

TrainedRage

Banned
This song is legit good. Trying to figure out what synths and drum machine or DAW she uses for this. Wish she did more in this style.

About to play some Dirt 2 so.... Pumping myself up!

Last edited:
Lots of Arch Enemy and Amon Amarth, since I just saw both of them live fairly recently and they kicked major ass. Amon Amarth is god tier live.

Plus why not some Kane Roberts+Alice Cooper+Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy):

And as always, Eluveitie:

Then lots of The Hu since their album just came out:

Plus my faves Bran Barr and Heol Telwen:

(full album is gone now)

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
There's a lot of musical groups like this, but recently I discovered Two Steps From Hell.
Here's a playlist from their YouTube channel.

I find it to be great background music while I'm at work.

"Fuck yea, I re-wrote the shit out of that stored proc!"

"Oh yea table? How about I add a composite index to improve performance and then make a stern comment on a JIra story that our outsourced developers in India were working on and ask them how this got deployed to production without my input and my changes had to be a hotfix? Huh? Huh?"

This music can make taking a shit during company time feel heroic.

Havoc2049

I just saw Michale Graves in concert. It was a great show.

Michale Graves Trilogy
Crying on a Saturday Night

Dying on a Sunday Morning

Feels Like I’m Dying

Last edited:

mekes

I’ve been reflecting a lot lately. First baby on the way and I keep thinking of my dad who passed away a few years ago. Sad of course, but it’s not the main point of it. Just looking back and thinking, remembering, enjoying those memories with an eye on the future. Floyd, Clapton were always playing in my parents home when I was little.

Top Bottom