• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Bullet Club

EahYJ6M.gif

TindalosPup

I was listening to 80's pop, but got sad

Switched to some of the angrier non screamo music

I feel yah Kurt.

Bonus, this was released on my birthday 5 years before I was born

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Oh yeah it's big brain time

Fuck yes I love mogwai

^Probably my favorite tune by them. I was trippin my balls off on some shrooms and the album Atomic is one hell of an experience.

‘Pripyat’ (also on Atomic) may possibly be the trippiest song on the planet to listen to when you’re peaking on shrooms.

I haven’t listened to all their stuff but I know their other stuff is amazing as well. Great taste in music!

Papa

Banned
Fuck yes I love mogwai

^Probably my favorite tune by them. I was trippin my balls off on some shrooms and the album Atomic is one hell of an experience.

‘Pripyat’ (also on Atomic) may possibly be the trippiest song on the planet to listen to when you’re peaking on shrooms.

I haven’t listened to all their stuff but I know their other stuff is amazing as well. Great taste in music!

They're my favourite band mate. My favourites are Hunted by a Freak, Auto Rock, Ratts of the Capital, Killing all the Flies, Scotland's Shame, Mexican Grand Prix, You Don't Know Jesus as well as some of the lesser known ones below:

I don't partake in the gear but I imagine My Father My King would be especially epic if I did. Re-remurdered (Blanck Mass Remix) is something different but high energy and fun as hell. I think Stanley Kubrick is quite similar in style to Are You a Dancer? so give that one a listen for sure if you haven't heard it.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

0:45 How Do You Do?
7:05 Boy From School
13:21 Don’t Deny Your Heart
18:12 One Life Stand
23:33 Night & Day
28:17 Flutes
35:12 Over and Over
41:35 Everything She Wants (Wham! Cover)
46:59 Ready for the Floor
52:26 Let Me Be Him
1:00:28 Pale Blue Eyes (Velvet Underground Cover)
1:07:26 No Fit State
1:13:09 I Feel Better

Best fucking band in the world. Absolutely amazing both times I've seen them live.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainedRage

Banned

Kinda like a cloud I was up way up in the sky And I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe Sometimes I don't believe them myself And I decided I was never coming down Just then a tiny little dot caught my eye It was just about too small to see But I watched it way too long That dot was pulling me down I was up above it, I was up above it I was up above it, I was up above it Now I'm down in it

Last edited:
Top Bottom