• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Don't even hit play unless you're ready to fall into the depths of the heaviest music you've ever heard. Play this at max volume, and sit back. Do it. - until the end of the entire track.

heroin

Last edited:
This is your ticket into another huge scene of music you aren't currently listening to. This is the landmark album from 2009, for Solar Fields. You shouldn't just listen to one track. You should reassess your entire sound system so that this album sounds as pristine and perfect as possible. And this is from 10 years ago. I'm begging you to catch up to 10 years ago. Upgrade.

This guy lives in Sweden. Did both Mirror's Edge OSTs and that helped him achieve broader exposure.

Track 3 - discovering, is completely from another solar system. If you're even slightly impatient, you're too sober. This is the pinnacle of soundscape music.

Come back to this post when you feel the attention span. Save it. Look it up in 2 months in your post history. It's that good.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Right now, I'm sat in my garden in southern England. The sun is blazing, the birds are signing and I'm drinking a Newcastle Brown Ale while listening to Beethoven's 9th symphony and browsing gaf.

Could life get any better than this. Pure bliss.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member

Take me baaaaaakkk!!!

T2jHdnH.gif

Top Bottom