• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Lanrutcon

I've been really getting into Synthwave (or whatever you want to call this type of music). I'm waiting impatiently for Blood Machines, the "sequal" to this video.

Not really my type of music, but Carpenter Brut is exceptional. Had various pieces of his on my playlists this year.

Some of my playlist for today's activities, seems I have music on a lot, kids and wife love it to, wired the house with bluetooth speakers everywhere for anyone's device(s) -

Chillin' wake up morning with coffee (No Suits - Sue)

Easy work day (Panama - Always)

Kids homeschool afternoon (Elise Trouw - Awake)

Cooking dinner (Tep No - Pacing)

A friend of mine once had the perfect definition for this album: the music is so pristine, so clear sounding with a meticulously crafted echo to every instrument that it actually sounds like it was recorded in a holy place.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Freedom of Choice by the all-time great DEVO is 40 years old today so im jamming to this album (and probably Duty Free and Oh No!):

Last edited:

Tahj

I'm a big fan of chill music w/out vocals (or mostly so) whilst writing or gaming. Currently I've got a Playlist running that consists largely of Tycho's 'Simulcast' album, the 'Revenge of the Cartels' album (from Borderlands 3) by Finishing Move, Inc., 'Metroid: Resynthesized' album by Luminist, & abt ten tracks from assorted albums by God is an Astronaut.

Top Bottom