• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Setzer

New Killers album out today and really enjoyed it on first listen.

imploding%20the%20mirage_the%20killers.jpg

The one bit around the 10 minute mark where Ville explodes into this absolutely batshit crazy sounding finale is one of the angriest things humanly possible. Dude has been shouting his lungs off for 10 minutes and he goes above and beyond for the last hurrah. Goddamn this band is so fucking fantastic.

Karmic Raze

I’ve been listening to Japanese music all evening. Right now I’m listening to my favorite artist: TK from Ling tosite sigure. He is an amazing vocalist.

Kev Kev

eewwwww black metal 🤮🤮🤮

lol naw jk dog its aight sometimes

been listening to a lot of jazz guitar since i found out i was playing in combo at the local community college this semester (and hopefully the next few semesters). wes montgomery mostly. i favor the ballads in particular, because im a giant pussy. heres a nice one... this is good shit to just smoke a bowl and chill to, honestly...

EDIT: lol i knock on Tay for black metal and then i post jazz :messenger_tears_of_joy: 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

THE:MILKMAN

Been on a nostalgia trip tonight and loved that I found the original version of this song that played at house parties I went to when I was 16. Amazing music times in the early 90's UK.

Would kill right now to be at a house party with music like this after this year......

Shantae

Banned

Perfume's new track is a banger. I am obviously bias because I love them, but it always amazes me when they can keep putting out tracks and I always like em. This has a good nostalgic sound to it.

It's obviously going for an 80s sound, because there's a physical version of it that comes with a cassette tape copy.

I haven't listened to new music in so long but I really need to rediscover some good goth music.

Old school stuff but even mid-to-late 90s like Switchblade Symphony.

I'm listening to Dana Loesch and it brought me back. She's an old school goth who has almost the exact same taste in music I have.

I'll have to dig out those old Gothic Rock compilations by Cleopatra.

Any old school goths or rivetheads here?

4vvzBcc.jpg

#Phonepunk#

Banned

I never saw this before. Completely insane lol. He barely even makes it through half the song because he straight up cucks the entire audience. Women literally start forming lines to kiss him throughout the whole song. One of the most ridiculous live performances I've ever seen in my life.

yeah Elvis was the man.

Top Bottom