• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

notseqi

I am the one, Orgasmatron, the outstretched grasping hand
My image is of agony, my servants rape the land
Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain
Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name
Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law
My name is called religion; sadistic, sacred whore
I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit
I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
And still you play the sycophant and revel in my pain
And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate
I am the politician and I decide your fate
I march before a martyred world, an army for the fight
I speak of great heroic days, of victory and might
I hold a banner drenched in blood, I urge you to be brave
I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your grave
Your bones will build my palaces, your eyes will stud my crown
For I am Mars, the God of War, and I will cut you down

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned

As logic stands you couldn't meet a man Who's from the future But logic broke as he appeared he spoke About the Future "We're not gonna make it" He explained how The end will come, you and me were never meant To be part of the future, All we have is now, All we've ever had was now All we have is now All we'll ever have is now I noticed that he had a watch and hat That looked familiar He was me, from a dimension torn free Of the future "We're not gonna make it" He explained how The end will come, you and me were never meant To be part of the future, All we have is now, All we've ever had was now All we have is now All we'll ever have is now All we have is now

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
a2717798964_10.jpg

Not only is Rolo Tomassi's Time Will Die and Love Will Bury It far and away my favorite album of the last decade,. it's right up there for me with Radiohead's Kid A, Deftones' Diamond Eyes, NIN's The Fragile, and Gojira's From Mars to Sirius.

Easily a top 5 of all time. As far as I'm concerned, music just doesn't get better.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Dude kretos kretos

Myrath is fuggin dope. lol I remember them!

That album is particular i used to play quite often

Something about the middle eastern influence into otherwise stereotypical prog really makes it stand out

Im not a huge prog guy, but maaaan was that sick

HE1NZ

Banned
Youtube did its wacky algorithm thing to me a few days ago and this popped into my recommendations. Along with a few million other people, according to the comments.

80 year old, pure unadulterated fire.

What's that crap edited at the end?

I like this style of gospel. Elvis did a few songs in similar vein, they're pretty cool.

Top Bottom