• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Cutty Flam

Banned

WeirdSneakyArachnid-size_restricted.gif

SEGA_2012 SEGA_2012

Swaff

Neo Member
Pretty much TesseracT for two years now, discovered them at a very difficult time in my life and they've been the soundtrack to my latest chapter. Incredibly music, amazing stage presence and great people as well (my partner bought a guitar pedal off the bass player who sent me a birthday note along with it)

Tschumi

This is actually my morning alarm song... pretty great lyrics, a lot of awesome hooks and riffs and whatever, just an all-round wonderful song... And it's just that morning music kinda song, you know? The reggae'ish guitar motif just cuts through the sleepy mists~

edit: gotta love the video too

Last edited by a moderator:

This is actually my morning alarm song... pretty great lyrics, a lot of awesome hooks and riffs and whatever, just an all-round wonderful song... And it's just that morning music kinda song, you know? The reggae'ish guitar motif just cuts through the sleepy mists~

edit: gotta love the video too

Now you've done it, ill be playing this for a week straight...

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
so i've got real fucking sick and tired of listening to the same stuff all the time. i've deleted all my spotify playlists and created a new one "2021 Reset" with 17 songs from artists I've just got into or need to listen more to:

Dizzy
Grimes
Lil Mariko
Ali Barter
Ravenna Golden
Tiny Stills
Somegirlnamedanna

I have been playing League of Legends on my phone a lot recently and I am into Kim Petras so have been listening to K/DA songs. now i've gone down a K-pop rabbit hole. These are a of my new favourite songs:

Last edited:
Top Bottom