• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

teezzy

Banned

Lets Go Dancing GIF by Mason Ramsey

Tesseract

Banned
always love the comments for these things ...

Thomas Saenz8 months ago
What I love about this is that this footage demonstrates how truly grueling and violent aerial combat wad during WWII. A lot of my friends who don't know anything about aerial combat think its like a wild ride with occasional shooting. News flash, it ain't. Youre getting thrown around in your plane, twisting banking and diving in quick succession. Not to mention that while you're doing all of that you're pulling constant G's, frantically looking for where that 109 went, and getting shot at. 1:20 - 1:35 illustrates this best.

Last edited:

Tschumi

Oh... Cool thread...

Also, I can't stop listening to this theme for 'Inspector Morse', an 80s british detective drama... I think it's totally the best tv show meme... partly because it's a lot longer than theme songs are allowed to be these days... amazing drama... the show itself is not quite as good as its theme :p because of a kinda ham-fisted frasier-style episodic love interest thing they seem to crowbar in...

(also, the composer for this music also did the music for the Broken Sword videogame series.. from which I get my avatar... so yeah, f'ing A)

Last edited:

JayK47

Been listening to Metallica a lot recently since I basically skipped their last album. Surprised to see it has been over 4 years since their last album. I stopped being a fan of Metallica around Load and really only started to like them again with St Anger. Death Magnetic was good as well. The last album did not click with me initially.

Top Bottom