• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your favorite weapons in anime/manga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always quite fond of Maka's scythe from Soul Eater.
latest
Then again I'm a sucker for scythes for some reason.

Also, Wolfwood's "Punisher" cross gun is one of the best in anime hands down!

JDSN

Banned
Its not the weapon itself, its how the manga writer manages to sell the idea that despite being basically a piece of metal Guts is versatile and really fast while using it. The first reaction to people seeing the sword never get old.

Razmos

Silence Glaive
tumblr_mmky8xhhgc1r717c6o4_250.gif

When it falls it has the power to destroy a whole solar system.

And while on the subject of Sailor Moon:
___tuxedo_mask_rose_throw_attack_ver1.gif

Joyful

microfilament wires

basically Walters weapon from Hellsing

wires that cut through stuff because rule of cool

it makes no sense if you think about it, and thats why it works

KillySG10

Neo Member
w6Ss2j5l.jpg

Gravitational Beam Emitter from Blame! ... i love this manga so is it any suprise its my favourite weapon in manga? xP

IJ0Lt4om.jpg

Love alot of the designs from Gantz, but the Z-Gun is without a doubt my favourite, the unusual design, the way it actually works, was always the best to see in action in the manga

IxnoGQvm.png

Moving off of sci-fi, there are alot of 'personal' weapons in manga, zanpakuto in Bleach etc, but my favourite of that style, is Allen Walkers innocence, Crown Clown, from D.Gray-man (specifically the above form xP)

My favourite is obviously the GBE, but i felt like giving some variety xP

Brakke

Banned
"Is that sword an anti-world Noble Phantasm capable of destroying all creation?" is the dumbest thing I've read today.

G Gundam's Statue of Liberty Cannon.

A concentrated energy blast from the torch of the Statue of Liberty. Enemies have never tasted so much freedom!

g-gundam-45-49-7525u3u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom