• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What consoles do you current have hooked up to your TV?

kikii

Just my ps4pro ofcourse with Ellie :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: :messenger_savoring:

OZgSSie.jpg

Daymos

A HUGE positive of the Wii U- it plays nes, snes, gba, and n64 without being hooked up to the tv! Its just plugged into the wall in the back corner of my living room.

I like to boot up wave race64 and mario3 on gba lately.

My tv has two switch docks, a ps3, and a ps4 pro. 2 docks because I have a grip on my switch and can't dock it.. so 1 dock has a usb C extension wire hanging out of it, I make everyone else use the second dock though (we have 4 switches and thus lots of docks.. ) since the wire seems to go back quickly if you plug and unplug alot. It's my 3rd gametech-extender wire now.. I really wish they would do away with the stupid dock and just come up with a durable and dependable box with a usb C plug hanging out of it.

Bankai

downstairs
- ps4 pro
- PSVR
- ps3

upstairs
- ps3 (sofmodded)
- SNES classic
- Xbox (original)
- Xbox 360
- PC

JCK75

Downstairs (Main TV) I have a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, Nvidia Shield Pro 2019
Upstairs TV I have an Xbox One S and an Nvidia shield Pro 2015
Second upstairs TV just an Nvidia shield 2019 (non pro)

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
PS4, Switch, SNES Mini to the main TV. Saturn, SNES, Wii to one of the CRTs. PS3 and PS2 hooked up to the plasma. The other systems are nearby to swap in but I already feel like I have too many plugged in. My kids play too, however, so I leave em up.

Last edited:

REDRZA MWS

Xbox one X and PS4 Pro. I recently upgraded to an LG OLED 77” GX. I had my consoles and PC hooked up in the game room. Once I got my new tv I wanted to use the hdmi 2.1 feature with my one X. Cant wait for the new consoles.

HE1NZ

Banned
PC, PS4 Pro, PS3, X360 and Switch are connected to HDMI hub. Wii, Wii U, Xbox, PS2, SNES Mini are sticking around too. It's a little tight. No space for PS5. Sorry, Sony.

R6Rider

Gold Member
In my "gaming room" I have my PS4 hooked up to a monitor (and also a gaming PC). In the living room I have my PS3, 360, and Switch.

I removed a shelf from my TV stand and am able to vertically stand from left to right the Xbox One X, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS3, PS4 Pro. I have about 17 inches of height so hopefully I can replace the PS4 Pro with the PS5. I'll have to remove both the xbox one x and the 360 to replace it with the Series X. WiiU and PS3 are just sitting there for nostalgia.

martino

switch, ps4 pro, ps3, xbox 360, wii u and i have a cable coming from pc i hook on the home theater only when i want to play on tv.

spookyfish

Main Room (Oled 4K, HDR): PS4 Pro 500 Million Edition; One X Scorpio Edition; Switch dock; PS3 and 360.

Small room (Sony XBR, 4K, no HDR): PS4 Pro Kingdom Hearts Edition; One X Gears 5 edition; Switch, Dragon Quest Roto Edition; Wii U.

Last edited:

Chronos24

Xbox one X, switch, PS4 pro, and PC all hooked up to my 65 inch Samsung Q8fn through my Yamaha rx-v682 receiver. Running either 7.1 or 5.1.2 surround depending on what console I'm on. Only downside... Room is right above my bedroom so wifey doesn't let it get real loud. She can hear a pin drop...

Pejo

FUCK this thread should have a "cable gore" tag on it. You little shits need to get some cable management!

Right now I only have PS4 Pro/VR box, PC, and Switch. I have an X1 but I hadn't turned it on in over a year so I put it away. I'll take a pic sometime and update this post.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Maybe I'll take a pic later, but it's a a lot. It's kind of gotten out of hand and my girlfriend complains that our entertainment center is the only ugly section of our place (I tried to make it look cool and neat but it's a lot of shit).

Nintendo SNES Classic Edition
Nintendo Switch
PS4 Pro
PS VR (I now it's not a console but the shit takes up a lot of space)
Sega Genesis Mini
Xbox One X

Blueghost

Neo Member
On my hdtv I have: ps3, ps4, Wii U, super nt and mega sg
on my crt: nes, snes, n64, gamecube, ps1 and ps2
I like to keep them all connected and ready to play.

Also this is my first post, hello everyone!

replicant-

Can't see the TV, it is too the left on the wall (LG c9). Consoles can be connected to the OLED, or 4K PC monitor. My gaming room. Well, a corner of it.

consoles connected - switch, X, Pro, and PC Engine mini.
g8hki4c.jpg

Last edited:

stn

XBO, X360, PS4, and PS3. Playing my Switch in portable mode exclusively. Would love to hook up my PS2 and the older consoles but I'm out of space.

Sorry for the potato photo quality
I actually have the originals stored away for the NES, SNES and Genesis but I have,
Retro AVS, Super NT (with Super Gameboy 2), Turbografx 16 (Component Mod), Mega SG, N64 (RGB Mod), Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, PS Vita TV, Wii U, Xbox One S, PS4 Pro, Switch and an Xbox 360, (PS3 is currently YLOD, gotta fix that)

the original systems (TG16, N64, Saturn, Dreamcast and PS2 go through my SCART switch into an OSSC)

WlJmcn3.jpg

Top Bottom