• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What deserves our attention in Steam this week.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Parkitect

Parkitect is a business simulation game that charges you with the construction and management of theme parks! Bringing back the best of classic theme park games with many new features and content on top.

Parkitect has ended up being a huge (positive) surprise. I heard about it aaaaaages ago and bought it on a humble widget or some other such thing and tbh while I liked the art style it just felt lacking something - it's had a long and tortous journey to completion, and even a month ago it looked like a turd - I'd largely given up on it. Consider me hugely fucking surprised that it actually turned out very very good. Like properly fucking good.

God Enel

Gonna check out all of the games as always!
Kenshi and Chef Sound interesting and I still have to check out iris.fall!

Parkitect has ended up being a huge (positive) surprise. I heard about it aaaaaages ago and bought it on a humble widget or some other such thing and tbh while I liked the art style it just felt lacking something - it's had a long and tortous journey to completion, and even a month ago it looked like a turd - I'd largely given up on it. Consider me hugely fucking surprised that it actually turned out very very good. Like properly fucking good.

hahah Good for you then. Where did you heard about this game? Where is its community based?

DUSK IS FULLY RELEASED I THINK OR CLOSE TO IT OMG OMG OMG ANYWAY OFF TO PLAY THE 3D EPISODE MYSELF (This is like the various Doom campaigns, not some episodic game, lol) BYE.
It's a bit weird, seems they updated the whole thing now but I guess it will only be marked as a full out of ea launch tomorrow or something, I dunno, for all intents and purposes it's here though!

Needs an OT dammit. Copy paste:

LAUNCH INFO
dba4ad39e8ed68d1c709479bf4383de3dce60ca4.png

Only days remain...

Hours...

Minutes...

DUSK is almost here.

But when exactly?!
I'm glad you asked...

DUSK: Episode 3 Early Access will be available on December 7th (Friday) at 9pm PST!
Here's a handy countdown to make it easy for you to know exactly when

It's not too late to get Early Access to Episode 3 on Friday night!
You can still get the game in Early Access (like right now) and give us that sweet sweet extra $3 and play Episode 3 this weekend. You know you wanna...

Oh, and since we messed up and forgot to add a new package to Steam on Halloween...

EVERYONE who buys the game in Early Access will be getting the graphic novel FOR FREE. (We really do hate money)

Free comics for everyone! Woo!
5f1159e57f6efdec5af9f48c149e216f63e4a454.jpg

Anyway... for those of you who are holding out for the FULL LAUNCH:

DUSK will be FULLY launched on December 10th (Monday) at 11am PST!
Count down with us!

When DUSK is available on December 10th, you'll be able to purchase DUSK or upgrade to the "Intruder Edition" which includes the Soundtrack and Graphic Novel for an additional $10.

That's it. No other fancy editions. No DLC. No micro transactions.
Meanwhile - if you want to support Andrew Hulshult and his KILLER soundtrack as much as possible - feel free to buy the "Intruder Edition" or get the OST directly from Andrew on his Bandcamp which will be up... SOON.

Until then - follow him on Twitter to know exactly when the OST will be available... EVERYWHERE.

It won't be long now... ARE YOU FEELIN WORTHY, PUNK?!

I finally buy it mate, I was looking at a streaming yesterday and it remind me to Quake 2, so I finally decided to buy it. Dusk will be in the best of this week for sure.

Think I saw it on RPS back in the day, beyond that I don't know a hell of a lot about its origins.

I have an account in RPS but its forum hasn´t got movement, there are very poor info share over there. As PR are good but noit good for the community, aren´t it?

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I have an account in RPS but its forum hasn´t got movement, there are very poor info share over there. As PR are good but noit good for the community, aren´t it?

Sorry I'm really struggling to understand parts of that.. the forum there is absolute garbage sadly, it's basically Resetera-lite, with all that implies.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Yes it is.

What was Resetera? i know that was a forum, but it still alive? Why is so famous?

There are a couple of threads here on the topic - basically resetera is a forum where everyone's very 'woke' and SJW - hating straight white guys, that kind of thing. I escaped from RPS (aka resetera-lite) - it wasn't always that way but it got taken over by angry feminists basically.

EDIT for moronic typing error and utter lack of clarity

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a couple of threads here on the topic - basically a forum where everyone's very 'woke' and SJW - hating straight white guys, that kind of thing. I escaped from there - it wasn't always that way but it got taken over by angry feminists basically.
Hahahahahah really? Sounds fun!

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Pokemon style game. Great word of mouth so far. Very cute...

Apparently made with RPGMaker but doesn't look like it huh?

Last edited:
Pokemon style game. Great word of mouth so far. Very cute...

Apparently made with RPGMaker but doesn't look like it huh?

But Ellaria was released the last year, Is going to be fully released this month?

On the other hand, check Temtem if you like Pokemon-like games.

Alexios

No I just pasted wrong cos I was showing Elaria to a friend. I meant to link to HEARTBEAT :p
It's not exactly Pokemon-like, more like a combination of that and a regular JRPG. It's quite different.

Last edited:

Alexios

Chinese (?) games are starting to look pretty good.
Checked the previous in the series and one was a JRP... Err, CRP... Err, turn based RPG, then the sequel was action based but looks much more rigid, this 3rd one has improved a ton. I can't understand shit obv.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

QeK165L.jpg

Immerse yourself in a fantastic adventure with Indiana Boy. Help Indiana recover all the treasures and keys, but watch out for every move you make, in this puzzle game you can relive the graphics and emotions of the legendary Game Boy. Indiana Boy is strongly inspired by the Game Boy era, if you're a nostalgic this is the game for you.

Key Features :

* This version contains 10 levels of pure puzzle game

* the game has been designed to keep you entertained for a long time

* Help Indiana recover the keys and the treasures

* Face Dungeon mummies and snakes

* Take advantage of the environment around you

* Relive the era of the legendary Game Boy

LDyojYA.jpg

Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash Deck-building hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself!

- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- Roguelike Mode for fans of extreme challenge
- 70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
- Xbox and Steam controller support
- Dungeons & Streamers - Twitch and Mixer integration
- Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements

UPDATE 10/12/2018

THE VERY BEST OF THE WEEK

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

A tactical adventure game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.

Beholder 2

You are a newly employed department officer within the Ministry of a totalitarian State. While you are poised to have an illustrious career and possibly become Prime Minister someday, the way up won't be easy. So, how high up the career ladder will you climb? The choice is still yours to make!

War of Rights

War of Rights is a first person multiplayer game with a focus on historical authenticity set during the perilous days of the American Civil War, in the Maryland Campaign of September, 1862.

COOL GAMES

Edge Of Eternity

Wage epic turn-based battles as you follow Daryon and Selene on their quest to find a cure to the all-consuming Corrosion in this grand tale of hope and sacrifice.

DYNASTY WARRIORS 7

The new modes and replay elements of "Xtreme Legends", even including downloadable content, have been packed into the thrilling one vs. one-thousand action game "DYNASTY WARRIORS 7", comprising a massive single title that is available now for a reasonable price!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/...Xtreme_Legends_Definitive_Edition___with__DX/

Kenshi

A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. Research new equipment and craft new gear.

Project Warlock

Project Warlock is a first person shooter that fans of Doom, Hexen and Wolfenstein cannot miss. It serves you an exploding cocktail of bullets, spells and monsters. Battle through 60 levels of non stop action packed with bloodthirsty enemies and challenging bosses.

Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon Game

Chef is a Restaurant Management game in which you create your own character, acquire supreme cooking skills, customize restaurants, design unique menus, and devise innovative recipes with a realistic editor.

Katamari Damacy REROLL

The beloved roll-em-up game returns with fully updated graphics, completely recreated cutscenes and in full HD!

Iris.Fall

Iris.Fall is a puzzle adventure game featuring striking visuals and a spellbinding theme of "light and shadow".

BONUS TRACKS

Kaori After Story

Kaori After Story is a slice-of-life, relationship-centric comedy sequel to ACE Academy; fully voiced and extensively interactive!

Aeon of Sands - The Trail

Aeon of Sands - The Trail is a retro, post-apocalyptic RPG, set in a dangerously pixelated desert world that eats people, and has a taste for city clerks. Oh, by the way, you are a city clerk. And it's lunch time.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/907820/Aeon_of_Sands__The_Trail/#app_reviews_hash

MUSYNX

Indie rhythm game MUSYNX now on STEAM! Real "KEY" Sound System, Classic Gameplay, Unique Visual Themes and Constant Music Updates! MUSYNX is waiting for you!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/952040/MUSYNX/

QeK165L.jpg

Immerse yourself in a fantastic adventure with Indiana Boy. Help Indiana recover all the treasures and keys, but watch out for every move you make, in this puzzle game you can relive the graphics and emotions of the legendary Game Boy. Indiana Boy is strongly inspired by the Game Boy era, if you're a nostalgic this is the game for you.

Key Features :

* This version contains 10 levels of pure puzzle game

* the game has been designed to keep you entertained for a long time

* Help Indiana recover the keys and the treasures

* Face Dungeon mummies and snakes

* Take advantage of the environment around you

* Relive the era of the legendary Game Boy

LDyojYA.jpg

Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash Deck-building hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself!

- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- Roguelike Mode for fans of extreme challenge
- 70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
- Xbox and Steam controller support
- Dungeons & Streamers - Twitch and Mixer integration
- Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements

Hey Bullet Club, just introduce Book of Demons in the new UPDATE 17/12/18.
I got this game since the Early Access and I like it. Now I´ll try it again and sees how is the full version.

Not sure about Indiana Boy, looks fun but is not interesting for google or Steam. No press talking about it and no sales. It forums are dead... so when I check it, I didn´t see interest on that game.

manfestival

Kinda disappointed that there is no love for Conqueror's Blade in here. Though I do love this thread and the work that is being put into this. I am just usually wary of throwing money into anything with a title of early access.

Kinda disappointed that there is no love for Conqueror's Blade in here. Though I do love this thread and the work that is being put into this. I am just usually wary of throwing money into anything with a title of early access.

Conqueror´s Blade looks awesome mate! But is not released yet. I onlyt put games hat weekly had been released.

Do you know when this games comes?

There some EA that are awesome. I particulary like They Are Billions.

UPDATE 17/12/2018

DUSK

Battle through an onslaught of mystical backwater cultists, possessed militants & even darker forces as you attempt to discover just what lurks beneath the Earth in this retro FPS inspired by the '90s legends.

Insurgency: Sandstorm

Insurgency: Sandstorm is a team-based, tactical FPS based on lethal close quarters combat and objective-oriented multiplayer gameplay. Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded, and teamwork wins the fight.

DayZ

The post-soviet country of Chernarus is struck by an unknown virus, turning the majority population into frenzied infected. Fighting over resources has bred a hostile mentality among survivors, driving what’s left of humanity to collapse.

COOL GAMES

GRIS

Gris is a hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. Her journey through sorrow is manifested in her dress, which grants new abilities to better navigate her faded reality.

Kingdom Two Crowns

In Kingdom Two Crowns, players must work in the brand-new solo or co-op campaign mode to build their kingdom and secure it from the threat of the Greed.

Desert Child

You are a hungry, young hoverbike racer who needs to get off Earth before it E-X-P-L-O-D-E-S. Hunt bounties, throw races, and do whatever you can to get to Mars and win the Grand Prix.

Fear the Night

In Fear the Night, you are a lone survivor in a world plagued with zombies. Team up with other survivors and work together to rebuild society from its ashes or choose to trust no one and go your own way in a lawless world.

Book of Demons

Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash Deck-building hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral.

BELOW

BELOW is a solitary journey through the haunted depths of a forbidden isle. Explore. Survive. Discover.

Gujian3

BONUS TRACKS

Animal Jam - Play Wild!

In Play Wild, you can become your favorite animal, collect amazing items, adopt adorable pets, and create a style to express the real you as you explore the beautiful 3D world of Jamaa!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/822240/Animal_Jam__Play_Wild/#app_reviews_hash

Underlight

Be a part of a vast Underlight City of dreamers. Real people, just like you, creating real characters. There are no pre determined paths for you to follow and no specified end game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/980730/Underlight/

BallisticNG

Glide through futuristic race courses at breakneck speeds and eliminate those who stand in your way, make your own ships and tracks to share with the world.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/473770/BallisticNG/

Prey: Typhon Hunter

Fight overwhelming odds to escape a secret TranStar moon base where the enemies you encounter, the hazards you face, the goals you complete, and the loot you collect are different each time you play.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/741820/Prey_Typhon_Hunter/

Blade and Sorcery

Blade & Sorcery is a built-for-VR medieval fantasy sandbox with full physics driven melee, ranged and magic combat. Become a powerful warrior, ranger or sorcerer and devastate your enemies.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/629730/Blade_and_Sorcery/

Contractors

Contractors is a team-based competitive multiplayer shooter game for virtual reality devices. Experience the next level virtual warfare with hardcore controls, lethal weapons, customizable load-outs, and intense firefights.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/963930/Contractors/

Shadow Uprising

Shadow Uprising is a single player, post-apocalyptic stealth game, designed exclusively for virtual reality systems.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/987000/Shadow_Uprising/#app_reviews_hash

Helios

Book of Demons is great if you're looking for a more casual Diablo Clone that you can play between breaks. It also has (way too) many references to Diablo 1

UPDATE 24/12/2018

- Heathen - The sons of the law
Indie game inspired by the novel "The island of Doctor Moreau" by HG Wells.

- Skater XL
From the people who brought you the #1 sports game world-wide for mobile, Skater XL is an evolution in skateboarding games. Experience unparalleled board control and responsiveness while you skate legendary real-world skate spots.

- ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate and many others.

COOL GAMES

- Beasts of Bermuda
Beasts of Bermuda is a multiplayer game hosting large servers in which the player grows up as dinosaur or other prehistoric creature. The player becomes part of a living, player-created ecosystem.

- BattleRush: Ardennes Assault
Multiplayer action game in the entourage of the Second World War with total destruction of the environment. Complete freedom of action. Do anything and anywhere.

- Miscreated
Miscreated is a multiplayer online hardcore survival game set in a post-apocalyptic future. You will need to survive against mutants, players, and even mother nature herself.

- Sky Noon
Sky Noon is a First-Person Shooter with Brawler mechanics. Players are equipped with a grappling hook, a lasso and an arsenal of weapons and abilities.

- Deca
It is a horror game, developed inside the psychiatric hospital "Deca" in the year 1960. Inside the same, the protagonist wakes up quite disoriented, bloody, on a stretcher, unable to remember what she does there.

Help Lily use her imagination to unlock her memories and relive the events of a night that changed her life. Discover what happened and what is 103.

- Experiment Gone Rogue
In a dystopian future, an alien race, known as the Cirinians, rules over Earth and is building an army of genetically altered humans.

BONUS TRACKS

- Nippon Marathon
San! Ni! Ichi! Hajime!!! Stretch your muscles and embark upon the ultimate marathon of Nippon in a crazy, physics-driven, four-player party racer where anything can happen!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/746940/Nippon_Marathon/

- Wrench
Wrench is a highly detailed race car mechanic simulator that tasks you with maintaining your team's race cars. Wrench is fully playable as a traditional PC game or as a VR game on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/936720/Wrench/

UPDATE 31/12/18

Terrible week. Were released a lot of bad games and not too much that deserves our atteention.

Maybe is a good date for indie studios to release a good game... they will have no competitors heheh. No I was joking people prefer party these days.

UPDATE 31/12/2018

Buuffffff- I feel pain to publish this update this week. Horrible games has been released. But Is Chrismas so Io guess this is something normal.

Nothing memorable to be called thew best of the week.

COOL GAMES

- Pamali: Indonesian Folklore Horror
Pamali is an Indonesian folklore horror game where choices are a crucial element in defining the journey you'll get. Experience how the myth, taboo, and culture of Indonesian society shape the horror itself.

BONUS TRACKS

- Heartbound
Heartbound is a non-traditional role-playing game about a boy, his dog, secrets, and sanity.

- Rolling Bird
Rolling Bird is a retro arcade shooter, heavily inspired by Namco's 1986 classic 'Rolling Thunder'.

UPDATE 07/01/2019

There were a couple of good titles this past week, but. I hope to find something better next week because past week Steam released around 300 games...

COOL GAMES

- Medieval Kingdom Wars
Rewrite medieval history through bloody siege combat in a fusion of RTS and Grand Strategy genres. Rule, build, and serve your King as a minor lord in medieval Europe. Experience siege, field and naval combat with an unseen degree of brutality.

- The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED]
The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is a remake of the original "ETERNAL CASTLE" from 1987, with additional game mechanics, sophisticated sound design, polished 2-bit CGA animated graphics, and modernized game design.

UPDATE 14/01/2019

Catherine Classic
Catherine: a tale of love, betrayal, and the terror of commitment. Experience the mature action-adventure-puzzle game unlike any other from the makers of the Persona series, now enhanced for PC in all its Classic glory. Is love over? Climb to the top or die trying.

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!

Bright Memory - Episode 1
《Bright Memory:Episode 1》is developed by an independent game developer FYQD in his spare time.Travel to the sky of land to prevent SAI from digging out the secrets of the rebirth of ancient creatures.This is a war between future science and ancient civilization.

COOL GAMES

BattleRush: Ardennes Assault
Multiplayer action game in the entourage of the Second World War with total destruction of the environment. Complete freedom of action. Do anything and anywhere. Build defense, demolish enemy towns, control any vehicle which you will see on your way or create.

Aftercharge
AFTERCHARGE is a 3 vs 3 competitive game pitting invisible robots against an invincible security squad in high-octane tactical skirmishes. The robots must sneak around to destroy all the energy extractors on the site while the guards are tasked to spot the attackers and stop them.

Combat Core
Welcome to the Combat Core League! Battle with up to 4 players with a cast of powered up characters in a colorful sci-fi arena, or create your own! Compete with your friends or challenge yourself against AI opponents to compete for the title of the strongest.

BONUS TRACKS

Odd Realm
Odd Realm is a simulation game set in a procedurally generated, fantasy world where you foster a group of Settlers to help them build, explore, and survive... probably...

What Never Was
What Never Was is a short, story-driven first-person game focused on exploration and puzzle-solving about Sarah, having to shoulder the arduous task of clearing out her grandfathers attic, and soon finds that not everything about the attic is what it seems.

MORGENSHTERN
MORGENSHTERN: easygame is a dynamic fighting game in which you have to fight with different opponents using martial arts techniques. You are waited by ten interesting fights with absolutely unpredictable opponents.

UPDATE 21/01/2019

- My Time At Portia

Start a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Restore your Pa's neglected workshop to its former glory by fulfilling commissions, growing crops, raising animals, and befriending the quirky inhabitants of this charming post-apocalyptic land!

- Bloody Spell

This is a martial arts action role-playing game. The core of the game is battle-oriented, and it combines many fighting elements. If you are a player who pursues blood and is brave enough to challenge the limits, it will definitely inspire your adrenaline and bring you the best combat experience.

- DESOLATE

DESOLATE is a first person horror survival experience. Form a research team with up to 4 players and explore an open world filled with mysteries and unsolved questions, or do it all on your own.

COOL GAMES

- Onimusha: Warlords

Capcom’s riveting samurai adventure returns! This version includes the original game’s intense swordplay and dramatic revenge story, plus improved controls, widescreen display, a new soundtrack, and more. Experience this enhanced version of the best-selling action-adventure classic!

- while True: learn()

You’re a machine learning specialist who makes neural networks but your cat seems to be better at it. Now you must solve puzzles to build a cat-to-human translation system (who knows what else this cat is capable of!). Earn a fortune, buy kickass cat outfits and learn how machine learning really works!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/619150/while_True_learn/

-Feudal Alloy

Feudal Alloy is an epic action adventure with fish-controlled medieval robots! Explore an unusual medieval world with a fish-controlled robot, Attu. Improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanical creatures in a beautiful hand-drawn world.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/699670/Feudal_Alloy/

- Zengeon

‘Zengeon’ is an action role-playing game with anime style and Roguelike elements. At the time of the Luna eclipse, the enchantment of ‘DongTianFudi’ was inexplicably broken, resulting in darkness come out. In order to restore the enchantment, the player will be act the student who experienced the event.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1000080/Zengeon/

- Breach

Modern Earth and Mythological Earth collide in Breach, a third person action RPG with fast-paced combat. Create your own character and choose from dozens of classes. Take your character on missions across the globe in Solo, Co-op, or Versus modes.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/421650/Breach/

- Meeple Station

Build your way to success! Trade your way to the top! Explore your way to infamy! Do it all your way!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/900010/Meeple_Station/

- 1v5(Notes of Soul)

This is a multiplayer 5V1 multiplayer online happy game, in the game against the spirit can use a variety of supernatural powers to kill spirit detective, and spirit detective needs to do everything possible to survive while the spirit of the seal.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/991780/1v5Notes_of_Soul/

BONUS TRACKS

- TAKANARIA

TAKANARIA is a very simple game created with Pixel art.

- Trickster VR: Co-op Dungeon Crawler

A procedurally generated fantasy adventure, starring floating islands, epic loot and a horde of orcs! Try your skills against orcish combat expertise, ancient magic and ragtag airships!

- State of War : Warmonger

Enjoy an unforgettable blast from the past with this classic real-time strategy experience. This all-inclusive bundle includes the original 22 missions from State of War (2000), and 16 additional missions from its sequel, State of War: Warmonger (2003).

- PION

PION is a fast-paced and challenging top-down shooter. Pilot exotic hovercraft and battle your way through gauntlets of deadly drones and defense systems. Upgrade your hovercraft and weapons to keep pace with the growing swarms of increasingly powerful and intelligent enemies. You will not get far.

- Timeflow – Time and Money Simulator

Learn how to turn your time into money. Investment basics meet time management. Your goal is to make your life time dream come true. You can make a career, buy real estate, run business, play on a stock market, even become a blogger or make a fortune on an art market.

- Great cultivation simulator

????????

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am going to start this topic to create a weekly list with the games that are actually games and are cool on Steam, Those guys are realising arounf 50 games per week so we are loosing some games that actually rocks!

That´s why I am volunteer to create this list weekly (I like to check Steam every day). I will do this every Monday.

- SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re:Newal

Experience the original SENRAN KAGURA Burst, the beginning of the world's best-loved buxom battle series, like never before! Tackle the classic ninja brawler from a whole new perspective in gorgeous, fluid HD, with new features and mechanics throughout!

- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 is the new real-time strategy game adapted from Games Workshop’s famous tabletop game that portrays the epic space battles of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

- RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2

A deadly virus engulfs the residents of Raccoon City in September of 1998, plunging the city into chaos as flesh eating zombies roam the streets for survivors. An unparalleled adrenaline rush, gripping storyline, and unimaginable horrors await you. Witness the return of Resident Evil 2.

COOL GAMES

- A Fisherman's Tale

Bend and twist reality in A Fisherman's Tale, the mind-bending VR puzzle adventure game in which being turned upside down and inside out is not merely a play on words.

- The Hong Kong Massacre

Blast your way through the streets of Hong Kong in a fast-paced, top-down shooter. Inspired by classic action movies, The Hong Kong Massacre places you at the center of a hard-boiled revenge story, filled with brutal, cinematic shootouts and vivid underworld locations.

https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/741510/#

- Beware of Trains

So you have been fired from your comfy, well paid, corporate job and now you just want to watch the world burn. Careful what you wish for! Beware of Trains is a twisted, violent puzzle sandbox unlike anything you have seen before.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/894270/Beware_of_Trains/

- Unruly Heroes

Madcap Action, Martial Arts, Monkey King and More!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/780350/Unruly_Heroes/

- Slay the Spire

We fused card games and roguelikes together to make the best single player deckbuilder we could. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power, and Slay the Spire!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/646570/Slay_the_Spire/

-Pikuniku

Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/572890/Pikuniku/

-

BONUS TRACKS

- Shot Online

Shot-Online is not just an online sports game either, but it is a highly accurate simulation and a deep role-playing experience.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/390090/Shot_Online/

- The Settlers® : Rise of an Empire - History Edition

Build vibrant cities in a medieval world with this modernized version of The Settlers – Rise of an Empire. Each character leads their individual lives and can be observed by you at any time. Will you go down in history as a legendary king?

- DEMON'S TILT

TURBO CHARGED PINBALL RETURNS! Now with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets & MORE BULLETS! Demon's Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre with SHMUP & Hack N' Slash elements.

- Diesel Express VR

Diesel Express is a VR shooter game. As a Legionnaire of The Regiment, your duty is to make sure the trains, Dreadnoughts, arrive destinations safely. On the way, Dreadnought will be attacked by the bandits. You need to eliminate enemies which follow you by their Diesel Punk vehicles.

- The Wanderer

A wasteland walking simulator. Post-nuclear atmosphere and simple turn-based combat.

- Derail Valley

Derail Valley is a highly immersive train driving simulator, letting you drive trains with your own hands! Deliver a variety of cargo between industries in a vast open world. Earn money, buy new locomotives and try to stay on the tracks!

- World of Zombies

World of zombies - online-shooter without moral standarts and censor. World is f**ked up, so there is no need to hold back. Help Nick to survive, find family, collect swag and the rightfull place in post-apocalyptic...

YOU WILL FIND LAST WEEKS GAMES IN THE SPOILER

Last edited:
UPDATE 04/02/2019

- Volcanoids

Volcanoids is a first-person, base building survival game set in the steampunk era where humans and technology meet. Explore a volcanic island, operating giant drills and enduring eruptions triggered by mechanical beings.

- Subnautica: Below Zero

Dive into a freezing underwater adventure on an alien planet. Set one year after the original Subnautica, Below Zero challenges you to survive a disaster at an alien research station on Planet 4546B. Craft tools, scavenge for supplies, and unravel the next chapter in the Subnautica story.

- Heat

Welcome to America. Survive the wilderness, establish yourself, meet someone special, raise a family, and dominate. Gain power as President, deliver justice as Sheriff, fight for your tribe as Chief, or show some southern hospitality as Governor.

COOL GAMES

- PC Building Simulator

Build and grow your very own computer repair enterprise as you learn to diagnose, fix and build PCs. With real-world licensed components and comprehensive hardware and software simulation, you can plan and bring your ultimate PC to life.

- Praey for the Gods

Praey for the Gods is a brutal journey set on a desolate frozen island, where your only chance of survival is to destroy the very gods you believe in.

- ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN

Become an ace pilot and soar through photorealistic skies with full 360 degree movement; down enemy aircraft and experience the thrill of engaging in realistic sorties! Aerial combat has never looked or felt better!

- DwarfCorp

Build a colony of ruthless capitalist Dwarves in a strange fantasy land.

- Foundation

Foundation is a grid-less, sprawling medieval city building simulation with a heavy focus on organic development and monument creation.

- Wargroove

Take to the battlefield with Wargroove, a strategy game for up to 4 players! Choose your Commander and wage turn-based war on battling factions. Design and share maps, cut-scenes and campaigns with easy-to-use editors and in-depth customization tools!

- Farlight Explorers

Extract and gather resources from different planets. Manage the supply of electricity, water, food and oxygen of your base in order to survive. Automate the creation of new products. Build a spaceship to transport your products to other places...

BONUS TRACKS

- Earth Atlantis

Earth Atlantis is a side-scrolling shooter with an original "Monster-Hunting" gameplay. Search and hunt down dreadful sea monsters and explore the post-apocalyptic underwater world.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/997030/Earth_Atlantis/

- The spy who shot me™

The spy who shot me™ is a comedy arcade-like FPS. Served up in a 90's retro style.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/771810/The_spy_who_shot_me/

- Disassembly VR

Love taking things apart? Seeing how things work? Destroying stuff? Shooting stuff with a shotgun or rocket launcher? This game lets you do so in the ultimate destruction experience! Disassembly VR: Ultimate Reality Destruction simulates the experience of taking everyday objects apart in virtual reality.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/973700/Disassembly_VR/

- Robothorium: Sci-fi Dungeon Crawler

Robothorium is a cyberpunk dungeon crawler with turn-based fights, where all your choices will have a direct impact on your revolution against Humankind. Deep Strategy, Crafting, Party Based management, Talents and so much more in this roguelike!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/657090/Robothorium_Scifi_Dungeon_Crawler/

- Spinnortality | cyberpunk management sim

Found a company, spread fake news, start riots and become immortal. In this cyberpunk management sim, wealth is power and corporations are king. Can you monopolize the globe and build a corporate empire that will stand forever?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/822990/Spinnortality__cyberpunk_management_sim/

- Worbital

With the shifting gravity on your side, aim your cannons, blast your enemies and enjoy the fireworks. Worbital is a real-time strategic artillery game in space, peppered with a heavy dose of cosmic chaos. The goal: be the last civilization standing!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/761910/Worbital/

- Virtual Army: Revolution

Virtual Army is a fast-paced arcade multiplayer FPS for Virtual Reality. VA:R is a VR shooter like no other, forget everything you have learned, it's the fastest, most accessible shooter yet! Free Demo available!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/551610/Virtual_Army_Revolution/

- Incubo

INCUBO is a side scrolling platform game with a semi-horror theme. We present many ghost from around the world in our game as enemy and bosses. You played as a child in his nightmare and discover the truth about his story.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/992330/Incubo/

- My Island

MyIsland is a fresh and beautiful survival game,You will drift on the endless blue South Pacific and survive on the island, discover the New World in the magnificent open world, hunt and travel, build houses and farming, and create your own warm homeland, lost in the beautiful Eden.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1004270/My_Island/

- Lovecraft's Untold Stories

Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is an action roguelite with RPG elements. Explore randomly generated levels based in Lovecraft's stories, fight cultists and all kinds of monsters from the Mythos, improve your gear, solve puzzles, and find clues and knowledge to defeat the Great Old Ones.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/871420/Lovecrafts_Untold_Stories/

- SUNLESS SKIES

SAIL THE STARS. BETRAY YOUR QUEEN. MURDER A SUN. Sunless Skies is a Gothic Horror roleplay game with a focus on exploration and exquisite storytelling for PC, Mac and Linux.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/596970/SUNLESS_SKIES/

- Pantropy

Pantropy is a science-fiction based multiplayer game for players who want to make their own story. You’ll need to band together to thrive in this lush and dangerous world. Luckily, there are factions just waiting to welcome you into their ranks. Are you going to mine resources and craft a powerful mech?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/677180/Pantropy/

- Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times

Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times is the sequel to a turn based strategy classic, Warhammer Quest. It’s stunning visuals and deep tactical gameplay are an addictive mix that is a feast for the senses.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/910450/Warhammer_Quest_2_The_End_Times/

The Chinese New Year sale on Steam tempted me to buy some new fighting games, but I resisted the urge. I need the SF Collection and Soul Calibur VI to be cheaper.

Great thread, I will check them all out. Recently I have bought CrossCode and couldnt be any happier, such a great game.
Thanks! I put CrossCode here and since that day OI have it in my wishlist.

Everyone says is awesome!

The Stillness of the Wind sounds really interesting.

Yeah, there are a bunch of games that were exposed inm Double Fine event. Double find organize every year an indie event inviting all the best indies of the next year... Art Sqool and The Stillness of the Wind were in that list.

The Chinese New Year sale on Steam tempted me to buy some new fighting games, but I resisted the urge. I need the SF Collection and Soul Calibur VI to be cheaper.
Next date... Summer sale...

UPDATE 11/02/2019

- ART SQOOL

Make art, achieve creative fulfillment, that's ART SQOOL babie!

- ASTRONEER

A game of aerospace industry and interplanetary exploration.

- The Stillness of the Wind

A quiet game of life and loss. One by one, everyone left the village for the city. Everyone, except Talma. Approaching her final years, she maintains a simple way of life tending to her homestead, surviving, subsisting, whilst increasingly disturbing letters arrive from her family in the city.

COOL GAMES

- Fear The Wolves

Fear the Wolves is a competitive Battle Royale FPS by Vostok Games. Escape Chernobyl pursued by mutants, radiation, horrific anomalies, the weather, and other players.

- Project Winter

The perfect game to back-stab your friends. Project Winter is an 8 person multiplayer game focusing on social deception and survival. Communication and teamwork is essential to the survivors’ ultimate goal of escape. Gather resources, repair structures, and brave the wilderness together.

- GOD EATER 3

Set in a post-apocalyptic setting, it’s up to your special team of God Eaters to take down god-like monsters devastating the world. With an epic story, unique characters, and all new God Arcs and Aragami, the latest evolution in ACTION is here!

- Evoland Legendary Edition

Evoland Legendary Edition brings you two great and unique RPGs, with their graphic style and gameplay changing as you progress through the game!

- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey

Help Mother Bilby, as she struggles underground to find her children, in this magical indie, 2.5D puzzle-platformer game. Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey is an unforgettable adventure for those who love being challenged.

- Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2

All the thrills of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross 2018 Championship! Live the life of a pro, put yourself to the test in the Compound, tackle challenges, manage your events and attract new sponsors to earn fame and unlock new content!

BONUS TRACKS

- Pumped BMX Pro

Pumped BMX Pro is the next installment in the high adrenaline, fast-paced arcade BMX trickathon. Master 60 levels and over 200 challenges while pulling off as many radical stunts as possible on one of 15 bikes.

- Voidship: The Long Journey

Design your battleship and fight your way through unforgiving space. This is a tale of a lone spaceship on a centuries-long mission. As the captain, you´ll make strategic decisions, explore unknown sectors, meet allies and enemies, gather resources, technology and crew. To battle stations!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/906740/Voidship_The_Long_Journey/

YOU WILL FIND LAST WEEKS GAMES IN THE SPOILER

Top Bottom