• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you do with your old consoles?

Slateee

Neo Member
the real burning question is what is THIS guy gonna do with these old consoles???
bVb8Gkj.jpg

Last edited:

Bankai

It depends, though I often sell my old hardware to buy newer stuff. I still have two PS3's, because there is no other way to play those games. Therefor, I hold on to them.

I will sell my PS4 pro when 100% ps4 + PSVR BC arrives. If not, I will hold on to it.

LokusAbriss

I keep everything that won't need day-one-updates to work or internet. My PS2 and Xbox 360 will work even without internet in the future. Sold my original Xbox One and PS4, because they rely to heavily on game updates and an internet connection to work.

MilkLizard

I keep them in storage and just today I hooked up the 360 again so my kid can play some Sonic Adventure while we‘re locked in. Maybe I‘ll show him Portal as well?

-Troid-

Banned
I usually keep mine. If Gamestop does a decent trade in deal (like $100+ towards a next gen system) then I may trade in my Xbox One. If not I'll probably just end up using it as a spare Bluray player in the bedroom or something.

Poordevil

Have most of them along with controllers and cables in a wood cabinet in the corner of my livingroom. I gave away my Playstation to a neighbor kid because the PS2 is BC. I sold my Xbox and Xbox 360, but I have held on to everything else. PS2, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, PS3. I have a SNES that I picked up cheap a few years ago. It was still in the box, but used. I do not play the old stuff much. Dreamcast most recently and I broke out the Gamecube to play Metroid Prime a few years back.

Shantae

Banned
I keep them. The only console I regret selling (for equivalent of 5$, to a friend of mine back then when I was in middle school) was pegazus (nes clone in poland) with ton of games. Most retarded decision i've made in my life.
konsola-pegasus-bs-500as-2-3412247134.jpg
kick master with a picture of jim carrey from the mask? lol wtf

Top Bottom