• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you have for breakfast every day?

Makariel

Depends on how much time I have (from more to less) in the morning:
Full English breakfast (Sundays) & tea
Eggs & bacon, potatoes & vegetables & espresso or tea
Scrambled eggs with vegetables & espresso
Oatmeal with bananas & espresso
Espresso

Not leaving the house without a shower and a cup of espresso.

Dark Star

i have no appetite after i wake up, usually have an actual meal in the afternoon

but i do like my liquids, will have some juice or coffee - maybe a slice of toast and peanut butter to go with it

if i somehow manage to be hungry in the morning - scrambled eggs made with milk, pinch of salt and butter

Last edited:
Slices of bread or bread rolls with butter and cheese and perhaps slices of bell pepper and cucumber (basically the scandinavian struggle sandwich), along with a cup of coffee and at times a glass of chocolate milk on the side.

Usually a couple cheese sticks and leftover bacon + a bottle of water on weekdays.

Weekends is bacon/sausage and eggs, sometimes with almond flour pancakes.

OH-MyCar

A protein bar and caffeine pill.

I've been doing that for a long time, but now I see it in writing it looks like I hate myself.

Weekdays I will have one of those instant Porridge pots that you just add boiling water to.

Weekend I will do a full English breakfast. Bacon, eggs, sausage, black pudding, beans, hash browns, tomatoes.

TrainedRage

Banned
Breakfast is for suckers. I eat a meal at 11:00 PM then don't eat until about 11:00 AM the next day. Basically fasting for 12 hours every day. Never feel tired never been overweight. Don't have to buy ridiculously overpriced breakfast foods like cereal or avocado toast.

Top Bottom