• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think is going to be Scorpio's official name?

If all the current games are also going to be compatible on Scorpio, they should just name it Xbox 2 I suppose. Then if they decided in the next couple years to make another slightly upgraded system named that the Xbox 3. Still having all previous systems games compatible.

Isurus

I'm going with Xbox One X. Kind of like when Canon moved from the 1D to the 1D X.

Humorously, I hope for Xbox One Mark II (just like Canon does).

MysteryM

Whatever they end up calling it, I would like to see an embossed scorpion somewhere on the case. Not hidden like the master chief on the S.

I wish it would be Scorpio because it's super cheesy and cheese is yummy.

I think it will be Xbox One Elite. That old bundle doesn't matter and won't confuse anyone unless they bring it back and sell them right next to each other.

Probably Xbox One S Turbo, and it'll have a big button that says Turbo on the front. It will glow red and have plastic flames that make it look ablaze, and pressing it will turn the extra processing power on and off.

It'll probably be Xbox One Elite, as stupid as that sounds.

SebastianM

Xbox Zero.

Jokes aside, next-gen xbox (not Scorpio) would be Microsoft's fifth box, it should definitely be called the Xbox 5.

Ushay

PS5. Beat Sony to the name.

LMAO

I originally thought they would go old school and opt for 'Xbox' separating from the 'One' branding. But I can see they will be pushing it as part of the Xbox One family of hardware.

In that case Xbox One X makes sense.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
This made me laugh more than it should have.

You are not alone, lol.

Xbox 4K sounds simple, to the point.

Ppl not following tech....whats the 4K stand for? What doe it mean?

Person proceeds to explain 4K.

Simple.

xch1n

I'm going with Xbox One X. Kind of like when Canon moved from the 1D to the 1D X.

Humorously, I hope for Xbox One Mark II (just like Canon does).

I never ever bet on anything, but I would bet on this.

They have to keep the "One" branding, to show that it's the same family. Plus makes it sound big. We already have the S for slim/small/something. X is in their brand, it has a "excitement factor" and it sounds kind of cool.

eso76

Was this posted ?

C9wZ4_UWsAEdmfl.jpg

Probably placeholder anyway

Top Bottom