• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think of this Hot Toys Wonder Women Golden Armor

ManaByte

Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
mcucosmic.com
If anyone wants to know why she has the armor:

Maxwell Lord has a stone that grants wishes. But when a wish is granted something is taken away. Diana wishes for Steve Trevor back, but in exchange she loses her powers. Thus the armor. She gets her powers back by letting him die again (it’s the sequel’s version of the first movie’s “No Mans Land” scene)

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the reminder that we can look forward to 1000000 “Gal Gadot kills babies” hot takes in August.
Well if they mean because of all the jerking off then they would be right. But i think oki boomer girl has probably got more nuts busted lol.

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
I never understood the desire to have dolls as toys. Call them what you will collectors items , action figures whatever they are just expensive dolls that you put on a shelf.

Reactions: ChuyMasta

highrider

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
I like all of these super detailed figures. Some might have art style or color scheme I’m not crazy about but in general I find them really cool and would totally have a few if I ever threw down and tried to really have a nice man cave.